4.0 out of 5 stars I am very happy with this cover
I am very happy with this cover. The outside of mine is white, not black like the picture, but it looks fine. I've had it now for several weeks-my phone has not broken but there is minor wear on the print at the bottom. I paid less than $2.00 with free shipping and it's lasted way longer than I thought it would. At this price, I could afford to buy a new one and...
Published 4 days ago by Ashlee

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst product I have purchased on Amazon
I thought that the case would look exactly like the picture, but I thought wrong. They print the image on the case so it looks really crappy, there is not even any glitter as it appears in the picture displayed(thats probably the worst part)! I am embarrassed to use this case therefore I don't use it. Don't waste your money on this!
Published 6 months ago by April

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst product I have purchased on Amazon, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Zeimax® UV Case for iPhone 5 5S - Live the Life You Love (Wireless Phone Accessory)

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 Star, February 6, 2014
The print isn't very good. The picture makes it look better than it really is. The words on the bottom look faded

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother ...., March 27, 2014
This case sucks !! Its dull and cheap looking. The anchor is not even glittery the whole thing is a stuck on print out. It looked better online. I threw it out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made, January 7, 2014
Not what I expected..should have know due to price.cheaply made,doesn't cover whole phone..not worth it.but did get here on time

1.0 out of 5 stars Hated it!!!!, March 27, 2014
I hate it lol that's what I get for not reading the review!!!! Lesson learned which I know better but they got me. All the case is basically is a molding of the phone and they put a dry sticker of the picture lol

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, May 14, 2014
Mariana (Nashville,TN) - See all my reviews
I didn't like it at all. It looks like someone printed the image because it looks really bad. I regret getting it :(

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay, January 15, 2014
The product is not the same color as the picture. The picture made it look like a pretty blue color and the item is a dull blue color.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap for a reason, March 24, 2014
Awful picture, don't waste your time with this case. Takes 4-6 weeks to receive it, should have read the reviews before buying.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bleh:/, January 21, 2014
This case was crummy looking. Nothing like the photo, it was cheap looking as if a monkey had made it. Do not buy not worth it

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit phone, April 20, 2014
Didn't fit the phone. Looks like it goes to iPhone 4 not the iPhone 5. Not very happy. Please keep track of products u send out and make sure they are the correct ones

Rate and Discover Movies