Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 3, 2006
Cosmetically, this item is really neat. I used them at a concert and was not able to see as well with them as I would have liked. They were not overlly priced for what they were intended for. I expected them to work more like my Bausch binoculars.
on October 2, 2013
I ordered these Zeiss binoculars because of compactness and the Zeiss reputation based on Zeiss lenses I own. Unfortunately, they never came. They were advertised but constantly out of stock. A friend shared a pair with me for two hours only. Great clarity.