52 14 50 9943 Features: -Riflescope.-Built to stand up to the most abusive recoil and demanding terrains.-Designed to meet the needs of every hunting style and scenario.-Reticule 43.-Made in USA. Color/Finish: -Finish: Matte.-Color: Black. Assembly Instructions: -German assembly and 5x zoom. Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 15.6" H x 2" W x 2" D. Collection: -Conquest collection.
The Carl Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20x50 riflescope offers a large magnification range and a sizable 50mm objective lens, making it ideal for demanding long-range applications, such as target shooting or hunting in large, open spaces. The scope is outfitted with a robust one-piece tube body that's designed to stand up to abusive recoil and demanding terrain, so you don't need to baby it when the conditions get rough. The scope also offers a redesigned optical system, with glass materials that contain no arsenic or lead, and a Zeiss multicoating that encourages better light transmission. Other details include a parallax adjustment that's perfect for varmints or precision shooting, a Reticle 43 reticle, a target turret, a large eye relief, and a matte black finish.
The Conquest riflescope includes a Reticle 43 reticle.
- Magnification: 6.5x to 20x
- Effective lens diameter: 50mm
- Exit pupil diameter: 7.7 to 2.5mm
- Twilight factor: 18.0/31.6
- Field of view: 17.7 to 5.7 feet @ 100 yards
- Diopter range: +2/-3 dpt
- Eye relief: 3.5 inches
- Parallax-free: 50 yards to infinity
- Square adjustment range (in./100 yards): E45.4 W28.8
- Adjustment per click: 1/4
- Center tube diameter: 1 inch
- Eyepiece tube diameter: 41mm
- Objective tube diameter: 56mm
- Nitrogen filled: Yes
- Reticle in image plane: 2
- Length: 15.6 inches
- Weight: 21.83 ounces
- Warranty: Lifetime