Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Zelda Shield Deluxe Video Game Hylian Shield Replica Shield (Zelda Shield only)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 2, 2007
This is by far the ultimate authentic Zelda shield and a sturdy, beautiful piece of art. When I got it, it came on time, and I imediately took it out and put on the handle. It looked just like the real thing! It has a chain on the back to hang on the wall and has a slot to hold a sword (currently my master sword). I am indeed 13 and this does take some strength to hold. It can take a beating and feels very firm. A must buy for Zelda fans.
on February 13, 2008
I would recommend this to any zelda fan. Its a fair price and also i live in the UK and i ordered this one day and it arrived 5 days after... So heck that was cool. The shield itself is nicely detailed and quite big and also fairly heavy but you come to expect that. Its not an EXACT replica but its the best your going to get. Its a bit more glossier than in the picture but that doesnt bother me. If your a zelda fan you need this.
on August 16, 2008
i think this is the best hylian shield there is out there even-though a little hard to install the back part but it is so awesome if your looking for a shield look no more this one is the freaking best.
on November 16, 2007
The shield looks great from the front, but is quite heavy. When we tried to use the holders, we had trouble attaching them, and then the metal holders came off the back.
on August 1, 2007
This shield is the cream of the crop on zelda shields online now. The only problem i had is the brackets are a little bit flimsy but you can fix that with your local hardware store. The colors stick out and there not just stickers. I recomend this fully.
on October 13, 2007
The shield was awsome when I took it out of the box. The paint looks nice. It was the same size as I thought. The shield is lighter than I thought. The back of it has a little white but I don't care. The front of the shield is shiny.
on November 25, 2007
But it's quite flimsy. I purchased one as a gift for my younger brother and the screws in the bracket for the right handle came out. I had a lot of trouble fixing this problem since making new holes is quite difficult. Too much pressure or torque and you'll end up with a new hole without thread and the material just turns to a dust. I recommend seeing if you can find a more sturdy product if you plan on carrying it around often... but if you're just going to hang it on the wall, it doesn't get much prettier than this.