5.0 out of 5 stars Peaceful Purchase
This zen garden provides me with just what I need to get over my A.D.D., I use it to zone out and get lost in organizing and re-organizing my zen garden, I can play with it for hours, this distraction provides me with the time to re-gather my thoughts on more important matters in my life. I love it, definitely worth the buy.
Published on November 7, 2012 by SkyLine

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap
Not enough sand, had to buy more.

I guess 15 more words are required. That's dumb, why would people do a review if you make us say a certain number of words. Dumb.
Published 21 months ago by Tara Wertz

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little Zen Garden, for the price, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Zen Garden (Toy)
The zen garden is nice and wide, with a nice bit of sand just barely covering the enter bottom. Nice to have on a desktop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peaceful Purchase, November 7, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars It is indeed a sand garden, December 25, 2012
This review is from: Zen Garden (Toy)
It does exactly as it says. I opened the box and found a neatly packaged tray with a bag of sand, rocks, and a rake. The tray is wood, not ceramic or porcelain as I expected, but it appears very sturdy, not cheap at all. The size is very useable for the purpose of a small zen garden, and the rake is high quality as far as these toys go.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, December 25, 2012
Vicki Ficklen "Vicki" (McDonough, GA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zen Garden (Toy)
Per my own fault, this isn't quite what I was expecting. I should have read the description a little bit more. It's small. And there isn't much sand. I didn't care for the box that came with it, so I put it in a round dish. It was smaller and made the sand go further. The little rake is fine and so are the rocks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 30, 2014
This review is from: Zen Garden (Toy)
Love my zen garden it came with everything that it says it would come with. Nothing wrong with the product at all. The only thing is that the amount of sand isn't the best but it will cover the whole box

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, March 6, 2013
This review is from: Zen Garden (Toy)
Not enough sand, had to buy more.

3.0 out of 5 stars ..., July 5, 2013
This review is from: Zen Garden (Toy)
Got this as a graduation gift for a very good friend of mine...first one that I got had a hole in the baggie of "sand", they quickly sent me a replacement and when I recieved the second one it was fine. The only major down fall is, they really do not give you a lot of "sand"...just barely enough to dust the bottom of the tray...though everything, the tray and rake are very well made. I'm thankful though that my friend liked the gift, though I wish it would have come with a bit more "sand".

2.0 out of 5 stars Zen Garden, June 26, 2013
This review is from: Zen Garden (Toy)
Cheaply made little garden. Walls are not best constructed on box, not enough sand to supply the box and fully cover it, crappy selection of stone and plastic rake. Fine for a young kid but don't buy it for yourself. Saw these in my local dollar store, we moved and never got a chance to open -- it got lost so purchased a replacement for my 5 yr old for her creativity.
You get what you pay for, ultimately. If you're an adult and it is for you, unless you like junk, buy something nicer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs more sand, June 10, 2013
This review is from: Zen Garden (Toy)
This zen garden would be perfect if it just had some more sand. I don't like how the rake just scrapes against the bottom. So you might want to order more sand if you get this.

3.0 out of 5 stars leaking sand, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Zen Garden (Toy)
It's nice except it arrived leaking sand everywhere. Needs better packaging to prevent this from happening. s s s s

Zen Garden