Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on November 7, 2012
This zen garden provides me with just what I need to get over my A.D.D., I use it to zone out and get lost in organizing and re-organizing my zen garden, I can play with it for hours, this distraction provides me with the time to re-gather my thoughts on more important matters in my life. I love it, definitely worth the buy.
on December 12, 2012
The zen garden is nice and wide, with a nice bit of sand just barely covering the enter bottom. Nice to have on a desktop.
on December 25, 2012
It does exactly as it says. I opened the box and found a neatly packaged tray with a bag of sand, rocks, and a rake. The tray is wood, not ceramic or porcelain as I expected, but it appears very sturdy, not cheap at all. The size is very useable for the purpose of a small zen garden, and the rake is high quality as far as these toys go.
on December 25, 2012
Per my own fault, this isn't quite what I was expecting. I should have read the description a little bit more. It's small. And there isn't much sand. I didn't care for the box that came with it, so I put it in a round dish. It was smaller and made the sand go further. The little rake is fine and so are the rocks.
on June 30, 2014
Love my zen garden it came with everything that it says it would come with. Nothing wrong with the product at all. The only thing is that the amount of sand isn't the best but it will cover the whole box
on July 5, 2013
Got this as a graduation gift for a very good friend of mine...first one that I got had a hole in the baggie of "sand", they quickly sent me a replacement and when I recieved the second one it was fine. The only major down fall is, they really do not give you a lot of "sand"...just barely enough to dust the bottom of the tray...though everything, the tray and rake are very well made. I'm thankful though that my friend liked the gift, though I wish it would have come with a bit more "sand".
on June 26, 2013
Cheaply made little garden. Walls are not best constructed on box, not enough sand to supply the box and fully cover it, crappy selection of stone and plastic rake. Fine for a young kid but don't buy it for yourself. Saw these in my local dollar store, we moved and never got a chance to open -- it got lost so purchased a replacement for my 5 yr old for her creativity.
You get what you pay for, ultimately. If you're an adult and it is for you, unless you like junk, buy something nicer.
on December 29, 2014
I feel compelled to leave a review here, while I DO like this zen garden very much, it is important to inform others that this EXACT product is available at numerous Dollar Stores. I have read many reviews before purchasing products and have appreciated honesty and feel obligated to alert others. While this is nice, it is incredibly overpriced here. I have seen this in WV,VA and MD dollar stores, several times over the last 2 years.
on March 6, 2013
Not enough sand, had to buy more.

I guess 15 more words are required. That's dumb, why would people do a review if you make us say a certain number of words. Dumb.
11 comment2 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 2, 2014
This works great for a little desk top toy/relaxer. My only complaint is that they could have put a little more sand with it. This can be fixed by purchasing a little decorative sand and putting it in yourself though.