5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of eyes!, May 23, 2013
This review is from: ZEN ED3 10x43 Binoculars (Electronics)
I bought these for hunting in Oregon, everything from waterfowl to elk. Used them on an elk hunt in snow, rain, rough terrain- they were always usable in the weather, and even took a couple minor dings without issue.

The focus knob is perfect- not too loose, and not too slow. Very easy to move back and forth to help pick out small differences in very busy terrain.

I debated forever going 8x or 10x, as I would like a wider field of view when scanning the skies for birds. Well, these awesome binos have the same field of view as a friend's 8x. Amazing!

Very, very little distortion at the edges. I didn't notice it at all unless I'm looking for it, and moving quickly across a chaotic view.

Have spent hours at a time looking through these with zero eye fatigue. The gear was never a distraction and was always able to concentrate on what I was seeing and looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars ZEN ED3 10x43 Binoculars for bird watching, May 7, 2013
Totally satisfied customer
I thought that these binos are in very good price/quality related. After using these few days now for bird watching and showing them also to my friends I'm fully satisfied. These are very good technically, also when comparing to top binos usually used in Finland. Therefore I must say say that I did very right decision when buying Zen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Work nice at football games, October 4, 2014
This review is from: ZEN ED3 10x43 Binoculars (Electronics)
A bit heavy. Work nice at football games.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 25, 2014
This review is from: ZEN ED3 10x43 Binoculars (Electronics)
Great Binos and would recommend to anyone.

ZEN ED3 10x43 Binoculars