5.0 out of 5 stars Everything it claims to be.
I have been making my own for over 30 years. This is the first Electric machine I have every used, so I can not give any kind of honest comparison towards other electric machines.
But I have used at least over 20 different manual machines over the years. I have to say this machine is every thing that it claims, and is the best machine I ever used. The only concern I...
Published on March 23, 2012 by P. Paulding

2.0 out of 5 stars Worlds Best Electric Cigarette Machine????
If their slogan "Worlds Best Electric Cigarette Machine" is true, don't buy electric! Have had this machine 1-1/2 months. Have only had 2 problems - Getting it to turn on, and making cigarettes. Out of the box had to bump it, shake it or tap it to get it to turn on. Not a problem, warranty should fix this when I send it back. Second problem means a little more. That's why...
Published on April 5, 2012 by ARay

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 434 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars junk, October 31, 2013
This review is from: Zen Super Shooter Cigarette Injector
First one I had worked OK for a short time and then broke, 2nd one had no power to fill the tube.

1.0 out of 5 stars Any positive review on this is phony!!!!!!!!!, December 2, 2012
This review is from: Zen Super Shooter Cigarette Injector
Simply - a piece of crap! I have been rolling my own for a long time - and this thing jams, rips, never fully fills,etc, etc. Any positive reviews on this are absolutely fromthe inside - I make three times as many cigs with my manual because of the consistent problems with this piece of garbage. That being said, if you still really want to try this thing then just contact me and if you pay shipping I will send it to you free of charge, but shortly after when you see I'm right you will have to send it back so that I can warn others to AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars would give it minus 10 stars, December 21, 2012
This review is from: Zen Super Shooter Cigarette Injector
Might get a decent cigarette in one of 20 attempts. Tobacco never gets to the filter (and I have the Zen tubes which claim to have a 15mm longer filter than other brands. If and when the tobacco gets to within 1/8 inch of the filter I am sometimes able to bang the cig on the table (filter end down) and get the tobacco the rest of the way down the tube.
What a waste of a hundred bucks! See they are only $60 now, not worth $20.Zen Super Shooter Cigarette Injector

1.0 out of 5 stars run away guys and, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Zen Super Shooter Cigarette Injector
run away from this machine unless you want to waiste money on a machine that cant do what is supoce to do not expect it make make 100s unless you just want to waiste tubes and maken kings if your lucky out of a cartoon you may get 4 packs worth keeping if any one has a clue why it doesnt work do explaine to me i have dried the tobaco very dry i have adusted the amount i put in nothing seems to work

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed., January 4, 2013
This review is from: Zen Super Shooter Cigarette Injector
I bought this to replace my Top-O-Matic hand crank machine. Honestly, I still use the Top-O-Matic over this. It jams, it's slow. It's more of a hassle than an asset. You're still doing the exact same motion with the hand crank but with this, it's at the machine's pace instead of your own, which I can guarantee is much slower. I bang em out in half the time using my old Top-O-Matic that was half the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best affordable spoon fed cigarette injection machine ever!, May 23, 2012
This review is from: Zen Super Shooter Cigarette Injector
I did a lot of study on what rolling machines were out there on the market, that could produce a near quality commercial cigarette at an affordable price. (Under a hundred dollars)

To my surprise after using all the ones currently on the market, both manual and electric systems, I find this one to be the best of them all.

Once you get the packing of the tobacco down, it's a breeze to make ryo cigarettes. Yes I still have to pack them down, but then again I have to do that with store bought cigarettes also.

I have mastered the technique of packing to the point now where I no longer break the tubes by overstuffing. And I now rarely have to pack the tubes down. They come out perfect everytime. There is none of this hot ash falling off, no knuckle scrapping or skin pinching like from all those other machines.

The best thing is now I can punch out a pack of commercial quality cigarettes in less then 15 minutes. Which is great, not to mention the money I save.

5.0 out of 5 stars simply awsome, April 17, 2012
This review is from: Zen Super Shooter Cigarette Injector
just recieved my machine today and all i can say is ... its awsome ... rolled out over 100+ cigs in no time all perfectly packed ...
easy to open and set up .. turned the machine on and went to rolling rolling rolling hahaha .. best buy in a long time .. will never go back to hand rolling.!!!!!!!! for those of you who roll your own and have trouble with the lever when your tobacco is not at its best on those older non electric ones this one will fix that problem for you :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this machine., April 7, 2012
This review is from: Zen Super Shooter Cigarette Injector
I have had this for over a month. It works wonderful with the regular length tubes but I had difficulty with the 100's tubes with the tobacco falling out of the ends. Love the way it does the regular tubes, is fast and easy can do a carton in about an hour. Trick is don't overpack. Great product!!!!!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pack of Smokes in less than 5 min!!!!!, March 17, 2012
This review is from: Zen Super Shooter Cigarette Injector
Been rolling with rolling machine for 4 yrs...it was taking a toll on hubbys wrist..decided on a electic roller. undecided..lots of mixed reviews. Decided on the zen machine. Worked great!!! You put your own tube on, pack your tobacco, which comes out of large hopper, pull the handle..which is easy compared to the manual ones..and rolls the perfect cig everytime!!! The compartment to pack the tobacco in is kinda small...dont no how well it would do with big hands...hubby hasnt had a chance to try it yet..Ive rolled enough smokes for awhile..happy rolling!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Machine, June 22, 2013
This review is from: Zen Super Shooter Cigarette Injector
I have been using a hand machine for about a year then I got an electric machine that was an auger type...MISTAKE it chopped the tobacco to fine and the cherry almost always fell off, ruined a NY's jacket that I have had for years, not to mention the car seats. So I bought this Zen Super Shooter and I LOVE IT,., you have to get used to it, but that didn't take long at all. other reviews said it leaves gaps and the cherry falls off,.. I have been using the zen shooter for 1 month now and works great. It is the way you pack the machine. If you pack evenly you will never have this problem. But you incur this with the hand machine also... I have jammed it a few times by over packing it. It is easy to unjam. So over all I have made about 8 cartons now and I still mess up once or twice, but the machine does what it says and works very well for me..I have cut my time down to about 6 min a pack VS. 15 min for the hand machine...I hope this help some of you to decide. Oh before i forget it is well made, sturdy, and for the cost, it is a must have... Thanks for a great product, Mike

Update 8/13/2013 I am still using this machine and has not faulted in any way. I have not jammed this machine since. I have cut my time down by 4 min a pack, which is outstanding. This is a great product. The only draw back I have found with this machine is that king tubes fill all the way to the end of the tube. The 100's don't fill all the way to the end without putting it in the machine twice to get it to fill all the way to the end. I can live with it this way. Don't get me wrong it's packed pretty close to the end on 100's but not all the way. Well thanks for sitting through this review and hopes this helps with you decision on getting this product or not. Thanks Mike.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 434 | Next ›