4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer
Published 5 months ago by Steven

2.0 out of 5 stars The top is WAY longer than is shown in the ...
The top is WAY longer than is shown in the photo. I wanted it just below my hips. It covered my whole butt.
Published 4 months ago by the angels have the phone box

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer, July 25, 2014
This review is from: Adjustable Long Spaghetti Straps (Apparel)
I received these two shirts as described exactly on time. They are as described and fit very comfortably. I'm so happy they are what I ordered. They are a little thin but I didn't have a problem with that considering I wear them as undershirts. The straps are easy to adjust and stay on my shoulders much better than most considering I ordered a large. Thank you for sending a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cami, May 27, 2014
This review is from: Adjustable Long Spaghetti Straps (Apparel)
I ordered this cami as a layering piece to go under a sheer lace blouse that I had purchased. It worked great for me. It fit well and seemed to be made pretty well. It looked great under my lace blouse following my curves perfectly. I will be ordering more of these in other colors.

As an Amazon Prime member this cami qualified for free two day shipping and arrived on time and in perfect shape.

2.0 out of 5 stars The top is WAY longer than is shown in the ..., August 7, 2014

Adjustable Long Spaghetti Straps