5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I've been looking for!
Published 15 months ago by Walkingdizzaster

2.0 out of 5 stars This top barely hits the belly button!
Quality is not great but for the price it would work if the top was a long as it is shown on the model. Size runs about two sizes small and is VERY short.
Published 12 months ago by Roz

2.0 out of 5 stars This top barely hits the belly button!, August 1, 2013
Roz (Anchorage) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Long Length? It's a lie., September 27, 2013
linaka81 (Orlando, FL, USA) - See all my reviews
I'm a big fan of layering my clothes and can only do so with long tank tops. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to buy one of these as the price was great and it was advertised as "long-length" and, well, look at the picture. Looks like the thing reaches her butt without even being stretched out.

Well, as I said, it's a lie. Sure, maybe if I stretch the crap out of it it will be long, but no way would it stay that way. No. This tank top is SHORT, barely past the belly button! And my torso is short. I wish I was exaggerating but it's true. It's alright if you want to wear a tank top under something just as a sort of undershirt or for PJs or something, but if you're a fan of layering or if you have a longer torso, look elsewhere.

I would have made this one star if I paid a lot of money for it. But since it was cheap, I added in a star. It won't go to waste; I'll use it as an undershirt or something, but that's it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I've been looking for!, May 6, 2013
I have an extremely long torso, so I decided to give these tanks a try. I am a person that likes to wear leggings and these are just great. They cover the rear and are great for layering. Comfortable and soft! Just as described and the length is the best part. Being 5'8 and having a hard time finding long shirts is tough. Great buy! Love the fact that they come in many colors.

3.0 out of 5 stars My favorite cami, but not a 2 pack., November 29, 2013
Buyer beware that this is a single cami, not a 2 pack as stated. Amazon customer service is top notch though, I must say, so if you have any problems with your order, they'll make it right. That being said, this is my favorite cami. It is thick enough to be worn by itself and not be showing the world your unmentionables, and it is long enough to cover your butt with leggings. It fits true to size on me, and I love that it doesn't have a built-in bra. The only weird fit thing is that the straps connect with the shirt maybe a half inch too close to the center on each side, so if you're layering it with another cami, the straps won't overlap. Kind of weird, but if you're wearing something over it, who cares.

4.0 out of 5 stars Zena Outfitters Camisole Layering Tank Top w/Scoop Neck, March 22, 2013
They are true to size, the colors are wonderfull, I just wish they had this top in white, they are long so if you want it for layering than this is the top for that, they are opague except the light colors, so you can where the darker colors alone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Top, March 3, 2013
This review is from: Adjustable Long Spaghetti Straps
This is an excellent top made of 100% cotton that fits nicely and is long enough to cover my middle with some extra length to spare (I am a size 12 with a 36DD bosom and the large works well). The colors are rich and bright and the price cannot be beat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, May 23, 2014
I snipped most of the straps and sewed the front part into a mini oval so that it would be a great nursing tank. Cheap, and keeps the postpartum belly covered!

2.0 out of 5 stars not as described, February 21, 2014
not Zenana brand and fit is smaller than the normal zenana brand. ..i go online to buy my tank tops because i am very paticular on the way the look and fit. i wear a tank top everyday under my clothes. espescially because they are nice and long and cover the low cute jean in the back that are in style right now. i LOVE the Zenana brand. everything i by from them is crazy comfortable, good soft material, looks good and fits good. i love their tanks, they're usually a good quality and good colors and can last through many washes. have purchased many times now from this seller and seems to get a slight variation each time. not sure if it's a seller thing or a Zenana thing. this instance was a seller thing. all the single tanks i bought were fine, not quite the great quality they used to be but still good. but the 4 packs i bought ( one black and white set and one other with colored tanks) came with a different brand. the brand ran alot smaller size wise. and the quality not as good. the tanks are decently see through. not able to use them to cover cleavage under a revealing shirt or anything. so BEWARE. but still not too bad

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT Zenana, January 3, 2014
The package says Zenana, but the cami is not. That is why it does not fit like the real Zenana cami I purchased from another Amazon vendor. False advertising. Will I have to pay to return or exchange? I shouldn't have to.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, December 31, 2013
Amanda Frank (PETALUMA, CA, US) - See all my reviews
I have some tank tops that say zenana outfitters on the tag so I went online to buy some. They aren't all the same....not at all what I expected. The tag looks different than the other ones which makes me think they are not advertised correcly. They should specify which ones they are a little better. The tag on the flimsy ones say "peace love hope." The tag on the ones I should have been getting say "zenana outfitters." If someone knows why they are advertised incorrectly, please advise.

Adjustable Long Spaghetti Straps