5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!
Wish I had bought this in all the colors. Got it in white and it has been a very useful purchase since. Also soft and seems to be made well. The length is not too long or short - Im average 5' 5" height. Will probably re-order in some more colors soon.
Published on July 4, 2012 by K_Holland

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate Tanks
Pros: They're a great value, look great and are a decent quality. Cons: I was surprised to find out they needed to be laundered on a gentle cycle and laid flat to dry (no tumble dryer). They are quite tight, which for me, makes them ride up my torso as I walk. So I find myself constantly adjusting and pulling them down throughout the day.

Advice: I actually...
Published 13 months ago by Jessicat

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate Tanks, November 19, 2013

Advice: I actually machine-washed one of each color and compared the machine-washed item to the original and didn't notice a difference. I have been machine-washing and tumble-drying mine since and they seem to be holding up just fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizes not as advertised, April 11, 2014
I've been searching all over for ribbed cotton racerback tanks. I did not think it would be that hard, but I couldn't find them in a store anywhere. So I was really excited when I saw these. I wear a size small in old navy tanks so that is what I ordered. After getting them they were way too small. I returned them and re-ordered. I looked at the size chart this time. According to it and my measurements, I should have been a small--I was maybe on the border of a small/medium. So I ordered a medium this time. When I got them they were once again too small. It felt like there was no difference at all in the two different sizes. I am returning the medium and not trying again by ordering a different size. Very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, July 4, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Layering, October 21, 2012
Very nice tank, but a bit on the thin side - which makes it perfect for layering! Wonderful stretch - it gives enough support that one can go without a bra. Colors are nice and rich - pretty much the same as the pictures shown.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Racerback Tank Top!, June 16, 2013
This is a must have item! A staple piece of clothing as far as tank tops go! I have tried on so many tank tops and this racer back fits like a glove...the material is strong and the feel is extremely comfortable.........most importantly the tank top looks great and never shrinks or fades after a washing! Ladies...I bought this top in several colors...but I must say....the black racer back looks the best!!!! The black is so rich looking and gives that sliming effect!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, August 10, 2014
Thought it was a decent price but not impressed. Both colors are see through. You would have to layer them, which wasn't my intension.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these!, July 9, 2014
Can live in these tanks, great fit perfect stretch. LOVE

5.0 out of 5 stars Ah love the way these fit, July 8, 2014
Ah love the way these fit. I've owned this specific brand before and never found anything that fits as great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these tees!, March 27, 2014
I basically wear these tees throughout the summer ! They fit very well and when wash the colors don't fade

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tank for the price, November 23, 2013
This does fit small but that was what I was looking for. Use these for undershirts. You can't beat the quality for the price. Its not flimsy and has already survived several washes. Highly recommend this product! I'll probably be ordering more.

Zenana Outfitters Women's Racerback Rib Tank