5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and for a great price
Published on July 30, 2012 by BreeZ

3.0 out of 5 stars Very long
These camis are decent quality for the price but do not buy them unless you are very tall or extremely long waisted
Published on December 5, 2012 by Tingalls

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and for a great price, July 30, 2012
This review is from: Zenana Women's Cami Sets (2 & 4 Packs) (Apparel)
I am always very careful when buy clothes from amazon, because I never know exactly how something will look on me based on pictures and descriptions. I would like to say, that I know these are just tank tops, but I must say I am throughly impressed with them. They are form fitting, which is fine with me, but may not be for others. The material is light, but not cheap, and feels great. The trim/seam at the top and the straps, have a sort of shininess to it that is nice, but not overwhelming or extravagant. What I was most pleased with was the fact that these straps are actually adjustable. Which is a HUGE plus. Im kind of on the short side(okay, 5'2"), and need shorter straps to keep them on my shoulders. The shirt length is perfect. They don't ride up, or hand nearly at your knees. I bought the 4 Pack: Jade/Silver/Purple/Black, and the awesome colors are exactly as shown in the picture. Service wise, they were great, estimated time in OKC was about a little more than a week, and they were still here a day early!

Over all these are fantastic simple tanks that are great for anything from working out, going out, just around the house, or to wear under blouses or suits. plus, did you see that price???? Its really a great deal, and well worth the money. I use them for everything, and am considering getting more in new colors. Thanks! so much for this awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these, June 3, 2013
It's hard to find one of these without a built in bra. Being a 40 and a mom of 5 let's just say I need to use a normal bra. With that said the quality is very nice. The straps adjust in the front which is also not very common. They have held up great to multiple washing and are a very soft material which I love. Will be ordering more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Need TONS, December 12, 2012
I am ordering more of these! I normally wear a small so I ordered a medium...fit GREAT! They are not too tight and don't give you the "back boobies" where they cut in under your arm. No shelf bra which means more comfort! Nice lenght and they aren't cotton so they won't fade! It's hard to find good camis and you need these in EVERY color!

3.0 out of 5 stars Very long, December 5, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, May 8, 2014
I generally don't like to order clothes online because there are too many variables in play. I was comfortable with ordering from this brand because I have quite a few tank tops and shirts from them already, and I really like them. [I've owned the tank tops for at least 2-3 years, and they are still in good condition, with no tears or seam rips or unravels. They do not shrink in the wash, and stay the same length.]
To give more information, my general measurements are: bust - 38", waist - 32", hips - 39". I am also a 38D, 5'9", 176 lbs, and I have a curvy/athletic build. This would make me roughly an XL in their sizes. I ordered a Large, because those are the sizes of the same style of tank tops that I own, and they fit me well. So if you want something that hugs you, but doesn't squeeze, order a size smaller than the measurements listed. The material is very stretchy, anyway, and I could probably get away with a Medium.
I ordered the Black and Sky Blue 2pk, Large, and they just arrived today. The colors are exactly as advertised. The Sky Blue is quite a pretty shade.
I've tried both on and they fit perfectly. These tank tops are comfortable, long, and stretchy. They are made well and easy to maintain.
I have purchased Zenana brand before, and I will DEFINITELY do it again when I want/need to. They have an excellent selection of colors and make good quality products. I would recommend this product, and brand to others.

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not like, July 25, 2013
I found them to be too tight even though I selected a medium size, The fabric was way too thin and after one for awhile the strap just broke off.

Do not recommend this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Zenana Cami, April 21, 2014
HP (Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
I have been ordering these camis in black for the past year or so. I love the length, the fact that they don't ride up, and the adjustable straps. I wear them under everything. They were out of black larges for awhile so when I saw them back in stock I was quick to re-order. The length and color is still fine, but they are a lot thinner than what they used to be, kind of see through, even in black. I mostly wear them under things so I will still be buying these, but if that is a concern to you, I would keep looking. Don't be scared by the juniors sizing either, I am more towards the plus size and I'm in my 20's and the larges are a nice conformed fit without any suffocating, and yes, the good not too short not super long length.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tank tops ever., November 7, 2014
I loved these. Super thin layerable. I used mine as a cosplay outfit.

5.0 out of 5 stars long, great for bigger chests, October 6, 2014
Its true the straps can bust easily after time, but i don't care. These fit me perfectly. I have a bigger bust, which takes more fabric to cover, and since it is longer, i can tighten the straps and enjoy wearing a spaghetti tank top without over exposing myself. FINALLY! I could pull it down to be sexy for my special someone. For someone who has a hard time finding tank tops that fit well, I just love these.

They conform to my body well -doesnt show every little detail but enough to get a good contour- and are really comfy. I wear these under hoodies, dress shirts, and while layering. I actually first found my first one in a thrift store...LOVED THE F OUT OF IT...then the strap broke. My new ones havent broken, so i dont know how long they last. I've had them for a couple of months now. I'm about to buy more colors. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally! A long tank top with no inner bra!, May 20, 2013
It was very hard to find a tanktop without the built in bra (which I hate) but I have finally found one and just ordered 8 more colors today. They are a little on the thin side but not really see through or anything. I wear them most for layering so it's not a big concern for my anyways, I actually prefer them to be a little thin so they're not too hot. They are also very soft, which I love. I've washed them once and just put them through the washer on cold and took them out and hung them to dry as I transferred clothes to the dryer. I'm not sure what putting them through the dryer would do but I've had too many shirts shrink up on me to try. I am 5' 8" and 134 lbs, a medium fits me very well. I do not think they are too long and actually prefer them to be slightly bunched. They're exactly what I was looking for to replace my lady hathaways...

Zenana Women's Cami Sets (2 & 4 Packs)
$29.99 $3.21 - $44.12