4.0 out of 5 stars Long and comfy
The shirt I bought was a L White tank. It is perfect length to layer and the material is extremely soft. The only down fall is that it doesnt stay clingy and tight. After a few hours of wearing it I noticed it was becoming lose fitting. But like I said that was after hours of wearing it. Very comfortable though :)
Published 20 months ago by Brandi

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading
The description is misleading. The tank has no shelf bra an is thin and isn't as long as it appears in the picture.
Published 18 months ago by Erin M Sasse

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, June 10, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Long and comfy, May 5, 2013
Brandi "Ms.B" (Bartlesville, OK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zenana Women's Tank Top Camisole with Adjustable Straps (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Layering Tank!!!!, April 8, 2013
I ordered this cami in several colors and I love them! They are very long (slightly longer than the look on the girl in the picture, perfect to where with Jeans or leggings, and the perfect size for a comparison I ordered them in Large, I am 5'8 with 36 DD Bra, they pull down to about mid butt region, and they stretch perfectly so they don't feel too tight anywhere. I haven't put any in the dryer yet so as long as they don't shrink too much then they are 100% perfect!! You cannot beat for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft and just the right thickness, May 20, 2013
I wear shelf tanks as my standard undergarment, and sometimes they are just too heavy for comfort. I get that this makes them good for wearing alone, but I think most people would be comfortable wearing these tanks alone too. Very soft material, and the adjustable slide on the straps don't slip. When I need more I hope this brand is available!

1.0 out of 5 stars Short!!!, July 3, 2013
I am 5'9" 123 lbs A cup and ordered a medium. The item I received is not as pictured and doesn't sound anything like some of the other reveiwers received. This thing is super SHORT!!! Straight out of the box unworn, it measures 17" in the front from top to bottom (not counting straps) and 14.5" from the underarm to bottom. It barely covers the top of my jeans. I lift my arms and my tummy shows. Very disappointed. :( Sending it back and going to try a different brand. FYI the tag does read Zenana Outfitters Size M and I purchased from Cambridge Select.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Basic in lots of colors, July 31, 2014
Vanessa F (Washington, D.C.) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a new black camisole as well as some camis in colors that are harder to find, like navy. I searched on Amazon for awhile and finally settled on these. I noticed some people saying they were super long while others said they weren't. I'd really prefer a cami that's a normal length but I have a long torso so I thought maybe they wouldn't be as long on me. I ordered red, black, white and navy. When they arrived, the black white and navy ones all came past my butt while the red one was a normal length. When I looked at my order confirmation, I realized the red one came from a different seller even though I'd selected them all from the same page. So if you DO want the super long ones, look at your cart before you check out. If the seller is "Barg Deals," those are the long ones. But the red one which was normal length came from "EnimayStore." As for the camisoles themselves, the medium fit just like a layering piece should, snug but not skin tight, and the colors were true to the pictures online. The straps do seem very flimsy. Butt I think they'll be okay as long as i'm careful taking these on and off. And if a strap does break, well, these weren't that expensive.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not at all like the picture!!, July 26, 2013
I will never purchase this brand or from this seller again. The tank top is NOTHING like the picture!! The one that you will receive is short (waist length), wide and thin....also, no built-in bra like it states. This purchase was a waste of my money. :(

1.0 out of 5 stars A lot shorter than expected!, July 7, 2013
These tank tops are much sorter than expected. I was expecting them to be longer as stated on previous reviews. They come to waist line. They are not long enough to wear over leggings.

5.0 out of 5 stars no surprises, November 18, 2014
i am always skeptical when buying tank tops online but these are great. haven't tried the black one on yet but wearing the white one now. washed before i wore and they held up nice, though i do not put my tanks in the dryer. fits great. nice adjustable straps. covers most of my butt but definitely not a legging tank top length unless you have a super tiny butt. but i think it's perfect length for me. i am wearing it with a blue long skirt i bought from here and it covers the black waist band nicely and i still have room to scrunch it. it is form fitting. i bought my size and it fits to my body, not too tight but not loose at all. if you like your tank tops baggy around your mid sections i would buy a size up but if not the size you are will fit you fine. i am a 34B and i fit great in the built in bra, haven't tired it with out an actual bra underneath but that's because i am wearing this to work. for the price these are great tanks! buying more colors now that i trust what i am getting! came fast and wasn't disappointed. highly recommend!

1.0 out of 5 stars The item appeared used and arrived with no tags., February 6, 2014
The item appeared used and arrived with no tags.
Color did not appear as pictured. Angry for ten dollars complete crap