5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants!!!
I wear a size 10 so I bought a Large just about in all the colors and they are awesome!!!!! They fit great not to tight or to small!!!! I would recommend Zenana Fold Over Yoga Pants in all colors!!!!
Published 13 months ago by Lisa Carroll

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality
Well, I should have taken the reviews before me seriously. These are poor quality and not worth any amount of money. The fabric is not soft, and it is thin and barely sewn together. These will not last and I should have kept shopping!
Published 24 months ago by A. Rohr

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, November 22, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars A hole in one!, October 2, 2012
And not in a good way. I wore these for the first time yesterday and, at the end of the work day, noticed a hole in a seam.
Real high quality product!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, December 6, 2012
I was very excited to receive these, but when they got here i was very disappointed. The pants are extremely thin and i cannot even wear them, due to the fact they are completely see-through. I had ordered three pairs, and i will be returning them very soon. Do not waste your money on these pants unless you are fine with wearing see-through pants that feel like they will rip at any second.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, but bad quality, November 14, 2012
I love the fit, length, and price of these yoga pants and of course they're cute. However, mine had a hole in the crotch area by the end of the first day. I'm not sure if I ripped it or if it was already ripped, but either way they should not have ripped on the first day.

1.0 out of 5 stars TOTALLY SEE-THROUGH!!!!, April 9, 2014
This review is from: Zenana Women's Fold over Contrast Waist Cotton Spandex Pants (Apparel)
Seriously, save yourself time and money and DO NOT BUY THESE! They looked really nice when they came and I tried them on and loved them! The band colors are great! About a week later my friend told me they were completely see-through!!! The legs are okay but the butt area is really bad. And no, I didn't order a size that is too small for me either. I would not recommend buying these. The material is thin and cheap.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality... size is completely off, December 19, 2012
SO .. you get what you pay for right? This is crappy and the fabric is crappy too. It is supposed to be a small, but it's really not. More like a large. The fabric is very very loose and stretchy and really Not Lycra or spandex or whatever leggings and yoga pants are made of. I am sending it back.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pants, November 17, 2013
They are pretty loose in the waist and shrink when washed . They don't fit like normal yoga pants like I thought they would.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants!!!, October 14, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap material, December 13, 2012
i dont know what they were thinking going into business. This is not worth the price. It is not Spandex. It is just cotton, extremely thin cotton. They are super see through. Im thinking of cutting it up and making headbands or something out of it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Yoga pant, October 9, 2012
Nancy (Philadelphia) - See all my reviews
I was a little disappointed in the quality, but for the price they are fine for working out or yoga.

Zenana Women's Fold over Contrast Waist Cotton Spandex Pants