5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit
I am about 5'3' 130 pounds athletic and usually wear a medium. These pants are a true medium, maybe even with a little room to spare, I love the charcoal color!
Published 13 months ago by Jamie Gillesby

3.0 out of 5 stars Waist too low
The material for these leggings is very nice/soft. Only issue I have is the waist is too low. Their more like hip-huggers. No way possible to go into a yoga lung without revealing the vertical smile on your bum.
Published 12 months ago by Christine

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, May 28, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Colours are different sizing..., May 11, 2013
I originally ordered the gray leggings, but the company accidentally sent me the black ones. However, they happily and quickly replace the wrong leggings for the right ones. Surprisingly, even though the colours were the same size, the leggings fit differently. I'm a size 12/14, so I ordered a large. The black leggings barely covered my bottom, but the gray leggings fit me perfectly. Other than the sizing issue, both pairs are very comfortable, and transition easily from cold to warmer weather. They have lasted two washes without any apparent damage, so I'd say they're well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved these leggings!, May 13, 2013
These are perfect for the summer: light and breathable. Just what I wanted. I'm glad I ordered them. Great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun color, but weird fit, May 9, 2013
Fun color, but slid down easy in work out. They fit well, but were a bit low rising. It was expected for what the price was

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, August 17, 2013
After reading some of the negative reviews, I was afraid if my underwear is going to show through.... but I was just gonna wear at home if it happened, because it is a very good price.
I am borderline small/ medium so I bought medium.
Medium fit perfectly on me and very comfy!
If your underwear is showing through, that's because you are wearing the wrong size and it is being stretched out too much.
I love it and I will wear it outside!
I will get it again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Waist too low, June 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and strechy., August 26, 2013
I just got these and I love them. I am a Yoga instructor and need clothes that will fit well and allow me to move comfortably. They're not see through, they fit nicely and not tight around the waist (One of the problems I have encountered with most leggings I've bought). I am 5'4, around 110LBS, I bought a small and I'm happy with my decision. I bought a pair in red too. I'm very pleased.

2.0 out of 5 stars See Through, August 20, 2013
K. Thomas (Reston, VA United States) - See all my reviews
I had to return them since you could see right through them. The fit and color were fine, & the price was great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not terribly impressed...., October 19, 2013
I am not very big...just under 5 ' tall and well under 100 lbs, so let's just say I was disappointed when I found that after the first time wearing these, one of the seams was completely ripped out. I fixed them, but I don't think I should have to do that after one wearing!

2.0 out of 5 stars To small, November 26, 2013
These leggings came in on time, but they were too small and see through. I didn't like that I had to get a specific underwear to wear these.

Rate and Discover Movies