Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Zenana Outfitters Women's Cotton Spandex Jersey Legging 26.5" Length
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on April 26, 2013
They fit great, but they are SO THIN! In leggings, I usually get a Large, so I got a Large on here. You can see right throught them! No thanks. I tried to return them but the seller never got back to me, so Amazon gave me a refund and let me keep the leggings. Even thought I will never wear them... If only the sellers were as great as the Amazon employees..
on August 26, 2014
Just got these today and let me tell you, I don't know how long they will last; but right now they are perfect. I am normally a medium; but ordered a large for comfort, I wasn't looking for super tight leggings, I wanted comfy ones to wear around the house and maybe under skirts. They are not super thick, but they are not see through either, if you get them too small and they have to stretch to the max to fit, I guess they would seem too thin and see through. I am 5'4 and in wear them at my hips right below my belly button and they are long enough, they go to my ankles. I absolutely love them and I love the price, will probably order more to save for future use just in case they stop selling them. It has been really difficult for me to find leggings that are perfect for my body type since I am curvy. I don't want them too small and cutting into my stomach; but I also don't want them too big, I don't want the waist band to be too thick or too thin. I don't want the material to be too thin or too thick, and I also don't want to pay too much for them. These are PERFECT!!!! I will probably wash them in a gentle cycle and dry them on low to make them last a bit longer.
on January 2, 2014
First of all it's really hard to find leggings that aren't all spandex or polyester. I have spandex and synthetic allergies so these are very very comfortable for me. I find also that cotton doesn't trap moisture and it just feels better against the skin. The price is great and it fit like it was supposed to. I'm 100 pounds and the small fits great.
on September 7, 2013
I've worn these a couple of times now, and they fit as expected. Some reviewers thought they were too see through for them, but as an adult woman, I don't typically wear leggings as pants, so I'm totally happy with them. I don't think they are particularly see through, and do the job.
on July 7, 2013
I am 5'10 and these easily reach my ankles. The fabric is soft, comfortable, but just a bit thin if you are planning on wering these with short tops. They are a great value and I would totally buy them again.
on December 12, 2013
Wife loves them. However, you can't wear them by themselves in public like yoga pants. They are very thin and extremely see through. You can wear them under a dress or mini-skirt or use them as pajama bottoms. Good waistband that doesn't roll down.
on November 8, 2013
I am 5 3 and 140lbs, these fit perfect, not too tight or too big. There light weight but not see through. Will buy again!
on March 2, 2015
I ordered these leggings and they are not leggings at all. They are like 1970's polyester man-pants with big pockets and belt loops; suitable for a bowling tournament or creeping at the local roller rink. I don't feel I should wear these until I can get a macrame necklace and a pet rock.
on June 5, 2014
I am seriously in love with these leggings! I never ever want them to wear out! I will buy another pair before that happens, they fit perfect A small medium will fit a size 6 to a 12, they are cool not stuffy. And you can wear them with anything, I also pull them up to my calf in the summer and down in the winter they don't bunch up.
on April 29, 2014
Simple, black, cotton leggings. Nothing special about these. Great for layering under jeans or as loungy pants. Breathable and comfy. They're a little short for my long legs (I'm about a 34" inseam). They are also pretty see through, even when not stretched out all the way. I can see the skin on my knees and legs through the fabric, and I ordered a medium so they're a little looser. Definitely just for wearing around the house, or with a long shirt.