Find Your Zen - ASUS Zenbook Prime, the Ultimate Ultrabook
Ultra-light, Ultra slim Ultrabook - A Balance of Beauty & Power
Measuring just 0.72" at the thinnest and weighing just 2.9lbs, the artistically-crafted ZENBOOK Prime UX31 Series ultrabook presents a delectable hairline spun metal finish with precision-etched concentric circles. Its light yet durable aluminum chassis is perfect for ultra-portability without sacrificing appearance or performance.
Tried and Tested for Quality
ASUS is a global technology leader who focuses on the mastery of innovation and design perfection. Today, it is the world's #1 manufacturer of motherboards and is one of world's top PC brands. With customers' need in the forefront, ASUS embodies the passion to create products that truly enhance the computing experience. Not only does design matter, ASUS products are also strictly quality tested to surpass industry standards, surviving multiple drop tests, hinge tests cycles and LCD pressure tests to name a few, ensuring that every ASUS product you buy will be one of your best investments.
ASUS PCs finish near or at the top of the industry's reliability rankings survey after survey.1
Known for their unmatched reliability, ASUS products clearly offers you peace of mind and quality you can trust. Using only premium materials, ASUS aims to break the industry mold and deliver a product that is truly incredible. In addition, ASUS also offers the industry's best-in-class warranty and free 1-year accidental damage protection so you sleep worry-free knowing ASUS' got your back.2
Innovation Like no Other
In the heart of the ASUS Zenbook, lies incredible features that makes it not only a thing of beauty but an epitome of great Ultrabook performance. Powered by the 3rd gen Intel Core i5 processor with Intel Turbo Boost up to 2.6GHz, the ASUS Zenbook delivers the performance you need, when you need it. For incredible sound, the ASUS Zenbook features premium audio co-developed with audio experts Bang & Olufsen ICEpower.
In addition, the ASUS Zenbook features 6GB/s Solid State Drive, ultra slim less than an inch thin and super lightweight at under 3 lbs winning over the Ultrabook competition.
- 13.3" HD IPS anti-glare panel display for immersive cinematic viewing experience with resolution up to 1920 x 1080
- 3rd gen Intel Core i5-3317U processor with Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology for faster, better performance boost when you need it
- Premium audio with Bang & Olufsen ICEpower technology for awesome listening experience
- SATA 6Gb/s 128GB Solid State Drive for quieter, faster & more reliable data storage compared to a hard disk drive
- Award-winning ultra-slim design - less than 1" & under 3 lbs. light
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
- Display: 13.3-inch Full HD wide-view IPS anti-glare panel display (1920 x 1080)
- Processor: 3rd Generation Intel Core i5-3317M (1.7GHz)
- Graphics: Intel HD graphics 4000
- Wireless: 802.11 a/b/g/n + WIDI Support
- Memory: 4GB DDR3 1600MHz
- Storage: 128GB SSD SATA 6Gb/s
- Camera: HD 720p CMOS module
- Speakers: Stereo speakers with B&O Icepower and SonicMaster support
- Card Reader: 2-in-1 (SD, MMC)
- Input/ Output:
- 1 x mini VGA port
- 2 x USB 3.0 port
- 1 x micro HDMI 1.4 (1080p support)
- 1 x audio jack combo
- Battery: Li-Polymer 50WH (6840MAH)
- Dimensions: 12.8" x 8.8" x 0.70" (W x D x H)
- Weight: 2.9 lbs.
- Color: Silver Aluminum
What's in the Box
- ASUS ZENBOOK Prime UX31A-DB51 Notebook
- AC Adapter
- Micro HDMI to VGA Adapter
- USB to Ethernet Adapter
- Warranty Information Card
| ||UX31A-DB51 ||UX32A-DB51 |
|Display Size ||13.3" IPS FHD (1920 x 1080) ||13.3" FHD (1920 x 1080) |
|Processor ||Intel Core i5-3317 (1.7Ghz) ||Intel Core i5-3317 (1.7Ghz) |
|Memory ||4G DDR3 ||4G DDR3 |
|Graphics ||Intel HD Graphics ||Intel HD Graphics |
|Storage ||128GB SSD ||500GB (w/ 24GB SSD reserved for Instant On) |
|Battery ||50W ||48W |
Relax ASUS has got you covered!
This notebook is backed by the industry's most comprehensive warranty. The 1-Year Accidental Damage Protection covers accidental drops, spills, power surges and fire damage for the first year. For more information, visit http://completewarranty.asus.com.
© 2012 ASUS Computer International. All Rights Reserved. ASUS is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos. Actual colors may differ from their appearance due to variation of monitor restrictions and color processing. All trademarks are registered to their respective companies. ASUS shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
1 Rated number 1 Windows-based PC maker in PCMag.com's Service & Reliability Report 2010. Rated number 1 PC brand according to SquareTrade, the leading direct-to-consumer warranty company (for more information visit http://www.squaretrade.com/pages/laptop-reliability-1109/ ). Rated number 1 reliable PC maker in Q2 2010's RESCUECOM report http://www.rescuecom.com/2010-2nd-Quarter-Computer-Reliability-Report.html
2 ASUS reserves the right to exclude certain SKUs; check with your retailer to confirm coverage of specific models. Valid for notebooks purchased in the US and Canada only. Certain retailers do not participate in ADP coverage. For complete details, please visit: http://completewarranty.asus.com/.