Design. Love. Zen
It looks like nothing you've ever seen. It feels like nothing you've ever felt. It's breathtakingly beautiful. It's ultra-thin – with a minimum thickness of only .12". It's ultra-light – the brushed aluminum alloy body weighs only 2.87lbs. It's ultra-fast – powerful 2nd Generation Intel®
i7 processor, SATA 3.0 SSD and USB 3.0. It resumes active mode in just 2 seconds, and the SonicMaster Audio delivers astounding sound. Introduce yourself to the most incredible Ultrabook™
, the ASUS ZENBOOK™
– it will be love at first sight.
- Spun metal and hairline aluminum finish throughout the entire chassis that only measures a minimum thickness of .12" and weighs only 2.87lbs (Learn more)
- 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-2677M processor with Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology for smart multitasking that automatically senses what you're doing and boosts performance
- ASUS exclusive Super Hybrid Engine II with Instant On 2-second resume, double the standby time, automatic data backup and recovery, and 25% longer battery life (Learn more)
- SATA 256GB solid state drive for an amazingly smooth and fast computing experience (Learn more)
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 for quicker device charging and up to 10x faster transfers than USB 2.01 (Learn more)
- ASUS SonicMaster Technology co-developed by world-renowned audio experts at Bang & Olufsen ICEpower® increases audio performance with lifelike surround impact (Learn more)
| || |
|The ASUS ZENBOOK™ UX31E-DH72 is meticulously designed and engineered to achieve the thinnest profile and lightest form factor of any ultrabook, all while accommodating the latest technology in a harmonious marriage of power and art. Elegant and durable aluminum with a hairline spun finish reflects a cool, infinite look of limitless depth. The ASUS ZENBOOK™ UX31E-DH72 measures a minimum thickness of only .12" and weighs only 2.87lbs. |
| || |
|Exclusive ASUS Super Hybrid Engine II with Instant On enables 2-second resume of the notebook from sleep, with up to two weeks of standby time with open files and other pending data kept safe in memory. Plus, automatic data backup when the battery reaches 5% charge further helps secure your work. The ASUS ZENBOOK™ UX31E-DH72 keeps energy saving front and center with a dedicated Battery Saving Mode, which conserves power whenever possible to increase battery life by as much as 25%. |
You're also always in the know when it comes to the battery thanks to ASUS PowerWiz, a utility that shows exactly how much charge is left per application – web browsing, gaming, movie watching and more. The ASUS ZENBOOK™ UX31E-DH72 combines power, efficiency, smooth usage and user empowerment, all on in one sleek package.
| || |
|ASUS is proud to deliver the world's first ultrabook with SATA 256GB solid state storage, making for an amazingly smooth and fast computing experience. Additionally, the ASUS ZENBOOK™ UX31E-DH72 ships with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 as standard, multiplying the transfer rates of current USB 2.0 by as much as a factor of ten!1 |
| || |
|Another ASUS exclusive, SonicMaster technology was co-developed with Bang & Olufsen ICEpower® to deliver breathtaking, lifelike audio that far exceeds the limitations of conventional notebook PC sound performance. Deeper, more impactful and wider in range, SonicMaster delivers four times the sound output of other ultrabooks without increasing the size or weight of the form factor. |
Ranked as the #1 most reliable PC brand by 3 independent sources,2 readers and editors alike choose ASUS as their trusted notebook and netbook. ASUS tirelessly strives to exceed expectations of quality to ensure you an unmatched peace of mind every time you start your PC.
This notebook also comes with the industry's most comprehensive warranty.
1 Year ASUS Global Warranty3 Offers a level of coverage that would add hundreds of dollars to the price of competing laptops:
- 1 year global warranty
- 30 flawless display guarantee
- 2-way free standard shipping
- 24/7 tech support
1 Year Accidental Damage Protection (ADP)3 Whether your notebook is damaged by accidental spills, drops, electrical surges, or fire, ASUS will fix it or replace it for you during the first year after purchase.
- Covers accidental drops, spills, power surges, and fire damage
- Target 3 business day turnaround time for repair / replacement; not including receiving and shipping time
- 1-way shipping (from ASUS to the user) at no additional cost
- 24-hour toll-free phone support
What's in the Box
- ZENBOOK™ UX31E-DH72
- Notebook Carrying Bag
- AC Adapter
- 6 cell Battery Pack
- Warranty Information Card
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
- Display: 13.3-inch HD display (1600 x 900)
- CPU: 2nd Generation Intel Core i7-2677M Processor (Turbo Boost up to 2.9Ghz)
- Graphics: Intel UMA
- Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n (@ 2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth: BT 4.0
- Memory: 4GB DDR3
- Storage: 256GB Solid State Drive
- Camera: 0.3 megapixel
- Speakers: Stereo Speakers powered by Bang & Olufsen ICEPower®
- Microphone: Microphone
- Card Reader: SD Card reader
- Input / Output:1 x Mic-in/ Headphone-out, 1 x mini VGA port1x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x USB 3.0 1x micro HDMI
- Battery: 6 cell
- Dimensions: 12.8 x 8.78 x 0.12 ~ 0.71" (W x D x H)
- Weight: 2.87lbs (with 6 cell battery)
- Color: Silver
© 2011 ASUS Computer International. All Rights Reserved. ASUS is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos.
1 All figures theoretical values compared to USB 2.0 benchmarks for reference purposes. Actual speed depends on device and system status.
2 Rated number 1 PC brand according to SquareTrade, the leading direct-to-consumer warranty company (for more information visit http://www.squaretrade.com/pages/laptop-reliability-1109/ ). Rated number 1 reliable PC maker in Q2 2010's RESCUECOM report http://www.rescuecom.com/2010-2nd-Quarter-Computer-Reliability-Report.html
3 ASUS reserves the right to exclude certain SKUs; check with your retailer to confirm coverage of specific models. Valid for notebooks purchased in the US and Canada only. Certain retailers do not participate in ADP coverage. For complete details, please visit: http://completewarranty.asus.com/.
|Check Out Other Great ASUS Products |
13.3" (1600x900) LED / i-7 2677M Dual Core (1.8GHz) / 4GB DDR3 RAM / 256GB SSD / Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit) / 802.11BGN / 0.3M Pixel / Bluetooth 4.0 / 1 USB 3.0 Port / 1 USB 2.0 Port / Micro HDMI Port / .78" Thin and Only 2.86lbs / 1YR Global Warranty / 1YR Accidental Damage Protection / 30-Day Zero Bright Dot / 24-7 Tech Support