Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on July 8, 2015
ive tried everything i could but i still cant get my phones notifications to show up on this watch.
on March 20, 2015
maybe the discount was too much.
on December 22, 2014
Simply and utterly amazed. I was going to buy this from a Zennith Boutique but that was until I saw the $58,000 price reduction here on Amazon. Shout out to ya boy Jeff Bezos for saving me enough cash to buy my own private jet and a Rolls Royce. But let's get to the nitty gritty. People think the smart phone watches are cool, but wait until you get a taste of this bad boy. Not only can I call my family with this gem, I can teleport around the globe. Additionally, t this watch pays for it self. What I mean buy this is that it has its own artificial intelligence. It applied for its own job and it is now making well over $100 an hour selling cable television. And since I can time travel now, I transport between the future and the present and win at the lottery and in betting on sports teams. The only flaw is that I traveled into the past and accidentally ran into myself so a black-hole appeared and I fell into the rip in the fabrics of space and time and I woke up earlier today without any money and without my watch :(
on December 21, 2014
Hi, My name is Batman, you've probably seen me on TV drifting in my batmobile roadster, well guess what? Not anymore!! In my next movie I've be slashing enemies with this super advanced Dark knight watch!! This really shouldn't be sold online, I don't know how it got here in the first place.. HEY ALFRED!!!
on December 20, 2014
I'm not going to rattle off fantasies about this watch like have been done in previous posts (i.e. reincarnation, becoming the bat mobile, altering the earths rotation, messages from the future). I would, however, like to talk about my impression of this magnificent time piece.

It all started recently. While driving home in my Nissan Versa I really started to question the direction my life was heading. When I got home I told my mother to hang up the phone as I wanted to use our AOL dial up account to browse the Internet for some inspirational material. One theme resonated among everything I read, "live for today". I just so happen to look down at the Timex nylon band watch my nephew had bought me and figured maybe a new watch would put a little spring in my step. Who knows, maybe even that parking attendant at the garage I park at would notice.

I started looking for watches and soon realized it would take more than a nice Casio to turn my mood. "Live for today." I thought, well maybe a Rolex. Unfortunately all the Rolexes I found either had bad reviews, only one review or just looked dated. I need something more hip.

For fun I decided to list watches starting with the most expensive. $100k for a watch???who would pay such a price. Scrolling down some .... Caught my eye. Now that is some flashy wrist candy that could attract some arm candy (by that I mean the parking attendant). Then I saw the price, $71k??? There is no way I could manage that.

"Live for today." As the day went on I couldn't get the image of that gorgeous watch on my wrist. But for $71k?? "Live for today." With that new mantra in my head I couldn't deny myself the pleasure of having such an amazing machine on my wrist. It's 51% off, if that price jumps up I'd never be able to live with the regret.

It took a little time but finally got the money together. I consolidated my student loans, sold my 1 year old versa for one with 78k miles on it, borrowed some from my mom, literally begged for a raise at work. After 5 months I had finally saved enough and could finally submit my order. (Minor footnote, my credit card limit is $2500 so had to put it on my moms card).

Pros:
* The time was dead on
* Given the pronounced manner in which I swing my arms while walking, I never had to worry about the motion charging batter running out
* Met many new people who approached me asking about it or who overheard me talking to myself about how awesome it is
* Didn't break when I dropped it
* Waterproof to 3300 feet so I can wear it to swim laps at the YMCA

Cons:
* I had to sell my second Versa to help pay back some of the money my mom loaned me
* Now riding a Huffy Stone Mountain bike to work
* Defaulted on my student loan
* Sleeping in the parking garage since my mom kicked me out, which I think the parking attendant knows about since she won't talk to me anymore
on December 19, 2014
To cheap
on December 7, 2014
Be very careful when setting the time. As I was spinning the hands around I inadvertently affected the earth's rotation and was able to see the sunrise and sunset 4 times in less than a minute. I think I may have changed the phase of the moon as well. I'm so sorry.
on December 5, 2014
With my new watch ( Item model number: 96.0529.4035/51.M533 ) I have been able to reverse entropy. You may not think much of it now, but you will thank me later (Hint: see instructions on "Deployment Clasp" for further information).
on December 3, 2014
At first I thought I had wasted all this money on a broken watch because the seconds hand was glitchy. BUT THEN I realized the seconds hand was actually sending me Morse code messages - from the future. How many watches do that?! One. This one. $72K is a small price to pay for never before seen data on black holes if you ask me.
on December 1, 2014
WOW! I was looking for a watch that could withstand the doppler time shift of hypersonic terrestrial travel, as well as time distortions induced by hyper light travel and incursions into hyper gravity situations at the event horizons of black holes that are required by interstellar travel. I have to say, this one didn't disappoint. Not only did I get an incredible "Cyber Monday" deal, but shipping was immediate and I've already had time to put this to the test! The weather on the planets in the Alpha Centauri and Sirius systems is AMAZING and the inhabitants are quite curious how our civilization could produce a gem of this caliber and we had not previously contacted them!? I think they were a little offended...but I told THEM...what time it was!

Oh, yeah, this "bad-boy" didn't miss a BEAT on the whole trip!

I must, however, agree with earlier reviews...the $10 shipping was "off-putting" - Amazon and Zenith really should address that.

See 1 answered question