4.0 out of 5 stars I was skeptical, but it works!
Published on March 10, 2007 by Curly

1.0 out of 5 stars Old and obviously used item
Published 11 months ago by jill lucien

4.0 out of 5 stars I was skeptical, but it works!, March 10, 2007
This review is from: Zeno Pro Replacement Tip Cartridge, 90 Count (Health and Beauty)
I really didn't think this thing was going to work...but when you have acne most of your life you will try anything at any cost. I have found that by using the Zeno in conjunction with Proactive Solution I have cleared my face significantly of acne. The Zeno product does take some time to use, as you have to hold it to the pimple for approx. two minutes. It causes redness on that area for about 10 minutes and is only mildly uncomfortable when you first put it on the pimple. After a day or two the acne is gone. It's weird, but it works! I only gave it 4 stars because of the two minutes you have to hold it on your face, the redness, and the mild discomfort from the heat. Other than that, it's quite easy to use and requires no clean up. You just have to charge it periodically and after 90 uses you have to replace the tip. Replacing it is so simple. You literally just pull the old one off and snap the new one on. This is a VERY simple device and it does the trick. It does not work very well at all on cystic ance, but for basic zits or pimples it takes care of them in a day or two.

5.0 out of 5 stars zeno, March 5, 2007
i love this product...it is so well worth the money if you're experiencing a skin problem. easy to use, portable, no lotions or creams needed...just my little leather case!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome replacement!, March 9, 2007
LAA (Northern VA) - See all my reviews
Item works great in conjuction with the Zeno. I love the Zeno, it has greatly reduced my blemishes better than any dermatologist prescribing medication to me could. The 90 tip may cost more but is a better value per tip. Easy to install.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 4, 2011
These replacement tips are hard to find and I'm happy that Amazon has them. The shipping was extremely fast and I am happy with the product. I wish the tips were less expensive but that is an issue with the Zeno company itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skeptical at first..., December 21, 2010
Zeno actually works. I have had issues with pimples coming out at times when I had an important function to go to...and it really did help to recover from the zits much quicker. I still needed to put some tint make up on, but the pimple did not get like gargantuan huge. I'm so thankful that I am part of the 90% that it works for. I pray that the other 10% will find something that will help them as well, because zits are a real social damper.

5.0 out of 5 stars zeno, November 5, 2010
zeno is the least invasive solution to pimples that i know! give it a try! the idea behind it seems simple...heat the exterior of the pimple to a bit more than 100 degrees to kill the bacteria and start the lesion on its way to healing! my kids and their friends rave about it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works if used regularly, December 17, 2007
P. Velasco (Michigan, USA) - See all my reviews
It works, but you need to follow the 2-3 times daily routine for it to work. You can run through the 60 uses pretty quickly at that rate.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's great if you need it, May 29, 2008
Beats me as to why they limit usage - looks exactly the same as 60 count (they have a chip which doesnt let you use it anymore after the limit is reached)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Zeno, October 1, 2009
I wish the Zeno had been invented years ago, it would've spared me suffering from acne and acne scarring (physical AND mental). This product stops the problem dead in its tracks, before it can get any larger or painful. The company doesn't recommend it for cystic acne, but I've found it to be effective in halting cysts from progressing any further if caught soon enough (and you know when one is forming).
The 90 refill cartridge is the way to go, it can last a year (or more), depending on the severity of your acne. It's worth every penny.

1.0 out of 5 stars Old and obviously used item, March 19, 2014
I received an item that they said was "not boxed because the box was damaged in shipment" the item was wrapped in plastic that had been glued together. I have purchased this item new from the manufacturer several times and the plastic was always a pouch...never glued. When I opened the plastic, there was paint missing from the plastic tip and what looks like skin, dirt or makeup surrounding the metal tip. I is completely in sanitary. I have sent them an email for a refund 2 times and have only heard responses that include "we will call you" yet never received the call. Luckily it was purchased by AMEX.