Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

Color: 90 Dose|Change
Price:$88.94+ $4.99 shipping

on March 10, 2007
I really didn't think this thing was going to work...but when you have acne most of your life you will try anything at any cost. I have found that by using the Zeno in conjunction with Proactive Solution I have cleared my face significantly of acne. The Zeno product does take some time to use, as you have to hold it to the pimple for approx. two minutes. It causes redness on that area for about 10 minutes and is only mildly uncomfortable when you first put it on the pimple. After a day or two the acne is gone. It's weird, but it works! I only gave it 4 stars because of the two minutes you have to hold it on your face, the redness, and the mild discomfort from the heat. Other than that, it's quite easy to use and requires no clean up. You just have to charge it periodically and after 90 uses you have to replace the tip. Replacing it is so simple. You literally just pull the old one off and snap the new one on. This is a VERY simple device and it does the trick. It does not work very well at all on cystic ance, but for basic zits or pimples it takes care of them in a day or two.
on May 6, 2012
Replacing the cartridge on your Zeno device is extremely simple. If you're truly bothered by your acne as I was, it's definitely worth it.

I've always had clear skin, even as a teenager. I'd get the occasional pimple/blemish from time to time but never had "problem skin." Then, in my early 30's, I started to develop cystic acne. It was EVERYWHERE. I was SO embarrassed by it and couldn't even stand to look at myself. I even refused to go out in public without a ton of makeup on to cover the acne (although, of course, you could still see that I had acne underneath my make-up).

I was aware that Zeno didn't have a high recommendation for cystic acne, but I was desperate. I kept reading all the positive reviews on it and how it worked wonders for people. I felt it was worth a try. By this point, I DID try everything else - from acne kits to prescription cream my doctor prescribed. NONE of these helped in the slightest.

When I discovered that people would go to a salon for a professional facial treatment that was similar to using the Zeno device which cost them hundreds of dollars for one single treatment, I was intrigued. I started looking into salons and found out that some of them DID offer this type of treatment. Now you can do it yourself at home with a device you can use and re-use for a lot less money, so I was ready to give it a try.

Zeno DID work for me. It's as simple as that. I did get regular pimple breakouts in addition to cystic acne and it worked on my regular pimples like magic. I did have to use it more often on my cystic acne but it DID work. My face was COVERED with ugly cystic acne. Some were huge and sticking out while others looked "embedded" in my skin. And, as I said, I was also getting regular pimples. My self-confidence was at a rock bottom low. When I realized Zeno was actually eliminating ALL my pimples, some faster than others, I was SOOOO happy. It felt like a dream come true. Just having this product increased my self-esteem immediately.

Like I said, it took longer on cystic acne. I'd have to use it a few more times, so it'd take an additional couple of days. But after just one use, it DID at least make it much smaller and less noticeable. And my so-called regular pimples disappeared quickly as promised. Using it on cystic acne does mean it will be more time consuming and cost more as I was going through replacement cartridges quite fast. But it was worth it to me. I was finally out of "hiding" and willing to go out in public again (NOT constantly worrying about how hideous my acne covered face looked while I was talking to someone).

It's SO simple to use, doesn't hurt at all and eliminates normal acne fast. When you're treating a face covered with cystic acne, it requires more time. I'd sit with a mirror propped up at a nearby table/desk and use it on my cystic acne while watching a movie or something.

A major bonus I was NOT expecting is I don't have ANY acne or blemish scars. The heat must prevent scarring. I still get an occasional pimple now and then, but the ultimate bonus is my cystic acne breakouts STOPPED! After using Zeno for several months, my breakouts began lessening, and then I suddenly stopped getting cystic acne breakouts. Maybe it's a coincidence or maybe I did something else that was "correct" but I honestly can't think of anything else to attribute this to.

I believe it was 4 to 5 years ago since I last had a cystic acne breakout. As I said, I'll still get occasional pimples, but after consistently treating my cystic acne with Zeno for about six months, my acne vanished without ANY scarring remaining behind. At my worst time, I was going through replacement cartridges quite quickly on my cystic acne (probably needing a new one at least once a month). But that's because they WORKED.

I had been blessed with great, nearly flawless skin for 30 years. Developing my first cystic acne breakout when I was in my early 30's was devastating. And these breakouts were severe. I only wished that I had discovered Zeno sooner. It definitely changed my life. I had NO idea how depressing, stressful, frustrating & embarrassing acne could be until I started getting extreme breakouts (and I was an adult when they started, so I can only imagine how difficult and life altering it is for teenagers to go through the same thing).

Of course I HIGHLY recommend this product to ANYONE (teens and adults) who are suffering from ANY type of acne (mild to severe). If it has gotten to the point where your acne is lowering your self-image and making you want to "hide your face" from people, it's definitely worth a try. You can't put a price on confidence OR self-esteem. It wasn't even recommended for my type of acne (much less the severity of it), but it DID work. It made my acne "disappear" and eliminated all my flaws. It also lessened the number of breakouts I'd receive as time went by after using it on a regular basis for a few months and even prevented any scarring or blemish "marks" from forming. It even stopped new breakouts from occuring! Really... What more can you ask for?
on March 5, 2007
i love this product...it is so well worth the money if you're experiencing a skin problem. easy to use, portable, no lotions or creams needed...just my little leather case!
on March 19, 2014
I received an item that they said was "not boxed because the box was damaged in shipment" the item was wrapped in plastic that had been glued together. I have purchased this item new from the manufacturer several times and the plastic was always a pouch...never glued. When I opened the plastic, there was paint missing from the plastic tip and what looks like skin, dirt or makeup surrounding the metal tip. I is completely in sanitary. I have sent them an email for a refund 2 times and have only heard responses that include "we will call you" yet never received the call. Luckily it was purchased by AMEX.
on March 9, 2007
Item works great in conjuction with the Zeno. I love the Zeno, it has greatly reduced my blemishes better than any dermatologist prescribing medication to me could. The 90 tip may cost more but is a better value per tip. Easy to install.
on December 4, 2011
These replacement tips are hard to find and I'm happy that Amazon has them. The shipping was extremely fast and I am happy with the product. I wish the tips were less expensive but that is an issue with the Zeno company itself.
on October 22, 2013
I bought the Zeno a few years ago and love it. Had to eventually replace the treatment tip. The 60 treatment replacement tip lasted for about 12 treatments. Tough pill to swallow for a product I originally loved!
on January 2, 2014
5 stars because I have been using this product forever now. would recommend of course. I always buy the replacements, for those stubborn blemishes. place on the pimple as directed and by next day either decrease in size or ready to pop, I know gross right. but hey. My husband always thought I was nuts until he tried it, now when I can't find it I know where to look :/ . I love my zeno!
on December 2, 2013
I have owned the same zeno for years. it words on pimples very well. a pimple treated with zeno may take a few days, but you don't have to squeeze it. I have also found a Johnson & Johnson product - clear skin - to be effective.
on December 28, 2012
When you get those under-the-skin bumps coming up, the heat from the Zeno increases circulation which helps get to the healing stage. the only reason I did not give this 5 stars is because of the cost of the replacement cartridges. If a person has a lot of break-outs, suggest getting back ups so you don't have to go without the treatments.