Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on September 1, 2011
These sleeves are everything I hoped they would be- added compression helped alleviate hand and wrist soreness after several days on the bike on rough roads, and offered excellent sun protection without added warmth. I didn't need sunscreen under them, and I burn very easily.
on January 27, 2012
I bought these for sun protection. It is good fabric for that; we live in Miami - and it's HOT here. these are airy. I tried another pair from Pearl Izumi Sun Sleeves that were supposed to be cooling - UGH. THOSE were hot and NOT good.
These are good. they are sturdy yet light and airy. I'm very happy with them. I will say they are WAY too big for women though. Right now my arms are fat - so the small/medium work. When i was my more typical size 8, these sleeves fell off of me. They are designed for men. I wish they had some for women in women's sizes. I think they are great. (My upper arm right now is about 13".)
on March 31, 2012
I am recovering from severe tendinitis and bought these to test out post physical therapy and also to wear at night/while working. While they are reasonably priced, very light, and not overly constricting, they are VERY thin and can snag fairly easily. They are very much like heavy tights (I am female so have lots of experience with tights/nylons). I also bought a pair of 2XU ones, which were $55, but in terms of making my arms feel better, they do a better job (they are warmer and are kind of unflattering up top, but... healing > vanity).

On the fence re: returning them, since I might just have an "intense" pair for longer workouts/therapy sessions and then this pair for more everyday use.
on November 15, 2012
As far as the material of the product itself, these sleeves are excellent. The only reason I give this 3 stars rather than 5 is because, even though I ordered S/M (the smallest size available), they are still slightly too big to serve their purpose. I am tall and skinny, and I find that after a few miles of running the repetitive arm pumping causes these to slip down. They are not so loose as to fall off entirely, but if you've got skinny arms they certainly don't work as compression sleeves.

In my experience, ideal compression sleeves should be tight enough that it is not easy or quick to take them off -- If they slip off with one hand, they're too loose. (Obviously you don't want them so tight that they cut off circulation or are uncomfortable, though!)

Beware of sizing when ordering these.
on February 16, 2012
Well made & sized right. I am a 5'4" 120 lb lady & wear the size S/M. They fit really great from top to bottom. Breathable yet just warm enough for cold runs.
Helps with recovery & fatigue. I wear them for longer runs and think they help. And they look pretty cool too:)
on August 15, 2012
I bought this product to aid me in my CrossFit workouts. I get friction burns on certain activities and they take a long time to heal. This product is awesome at protecting my skin. As far as reducing fatigue on the respective body part: I'm not sure. I tend to take them off when I know my skin is no longer in danger. They hold some heat which can be nice in colder months, but I live in the south and am about to move the Mojave desert. I do not regret buying this product.
on March 7, 2013
i think i bought the wrong size. i'm 5'10", 190# and i used the sizing chart on the site, but the L/XL was too big on my arm to be useful. bought the product because i had previously purchased the zensa shin/calf sleeve which worked great; the shin sleeve even works great on my arm. didn't want to exchange for S/M because it was pricey to begin with; so i just returned it and got a refund
on August 24, 2015
I bought about 8 pair of these. I have tattoos on my arms that need covered up for my job. These do a great job, cover very well almost to my armpit (and I have long arms), have a great quality stitch, hold up tight all day, and even have some work durability to them! They also feel great with your arms near a cold blowing AC or out the window on those hot days!

I am a repair man and I have my arms in tight spaces with sharp edges all day and they hold up very well. I tried about 6 different brands before going with these. I wash them after every use and they hold up great! Definitely recommend!
on April 19, 2014
My husband bought this to cover his arm sleeve tattoo while at work. He has larger arms and this actually fits comfortably without rolling down. Comfortable and lightweight for an 8 hour day of physical work.
on February 26, 2015
My sons in baseball like these a lot...they say it's better than a batting sleeve. It keeps their arm actually cooler and stays on better than a batting sleeve. Plus I think it looks better. On a side note, this also came in handy when one of my son's scraped his arm. This covered the bandage nicely, so while he played, he wasn't worried about it So it served a dual purpose!