Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on September 30, 2013
I get shin splints, especially acute in one leg and these socks allowed me to continue to play Pickleball for awhile longer. They also helped with cramping but nothing worked as well as liquid magnesium rubbed onto my legs and feet. I like the socks so much I gave a pair to a friend. They are tight, but not so much as to make your toes curl - feet were compressed enough to be comfortable (wear an 8 wide shoe). The tops were tight enough to stay up on my 15.5 inch (circumference) calves.
on March 21, 2015
These are by far the best compression socks I have purchased to date--and I have tried quite a few other brands. I am a pharmacist who suffers from plantar fasciitis, so I need to wear supportive motion control shoes and superior support socks since I have been on my feet 40 plus hours weekly for the past 23 years. One thing I cannot afford to do is compromise on quality, or I will soon enough feel the difference in my feet. These socks are fantastic and they do exactly what they claim to do and fit exactly the way I need them to fit. I especially appreciated the graduated arch support in the heel region of this sock. I've tried socks with greater compression ratios but find them to be too tight and uncomfortable to wear for several hours a day. These Zensah socks have just the right amount of compression for me. I highly recommend them to fellow health care professionals or anyone in particular whose profession demands them to be on their feet all day. My feet do not feel fatigued nor are they swollen at the end of a long work day and this is important to me.The price is steep, but I've learned the hard way that quality and comfort are worth the additional expense. I can't recommend these socks highly enough.
on December 1, 2013
I had heard a lot of good things about the Zensah compression socks, but I'm not feeling the love for mine. Although they fit my calf well (the measurement recommendations are spot-on), mine don't come close to as high as shown in the picture. Mine are at least 1.5" shorter. This doesn't really help with shin splints for me, as it cuts in instead of supporting. As I'm only 5'5", I don't believe I have extraordinarily long legs. I prefer the Pro Compression, by far.
on April 25, 2013
+ve's =
Compression works, I don't have any soreness in my calf muscles or arches after using these and I now do every run over 2 miles with these on.
Moisture wicking works "Dayum Well", I have to say that as my runs continue into summer I am stoked to not have to deal with swamp foot, these socks are fantastic in this department and the amount of airflow through them to pull moisture away [secondary benefit of cooling] is worth the money.

-ve's =
I would probably get the white ones next time since the black one probably look like I just left the office with socks that are hiked up to my calfs. There is a certain "old man" look to these that if I cared what people thought about me I might be more concerned.
on October 20, 2014
Nice sock used while flying across country. Felt good. A little tight on the top band. Washed on my sanitize cycle when I returned from my trip and they shrunk pretty bad. It was a real fight to get one sock on. Don't think I will be able to use these. My wife washed hers in only warm water and hers are fine.
on February 22, 2015
Love these things! I wear them when I run and cycle to keep the swelling down. They have held up for almost 6 months of use at this point. They are pretty tight, but these are compression socks - be aware of that when you are purchasing.
on March 20, 2014
I recently bought these to wear on a round trip Trans-Atlantic flight. I've worn the Jobst brand socks before but decided to try the Zensa. I had no jet lag after the flights. I doubt the socks had anything to do with it, but you never know. They give great support and were well worth the price I paid for them.
on August 3, 2014
These are AWESOME. I like them because I like to be highly visible at night especially when the dog wants out for a walk/run. (So I wear them with shorts and a fluorescent shirt as well. Chances are, the more visible one is, the less likely they are to be hit by a motorist. (Unless the motorist is in an especially bad mood and then aims for whatever it is that's moving ahead of them, BUT I'll take my chances.)

They're made in Italy. The size chart is accurate. Size 4 will fit size 10.5 - 11 (U.S.) VERY nicely. Relatively speaking, compared to SOME other brands, these go on pretty easily really. Compression is good. Nice material, comfortable fit - I have absolutely NOTHING negative to say about these.
on July 7, 2014
I have a low blood pressure problem and have been using calf compression sleeves from several companies. They have been helpful but not as much as these Zensah Compression Socks. I have been procrastinating on purchasing the socks for months and now feel like i cheated myself. I wear a size 91/2 shoe and ordered Large but they sent me a Medium by mistake. I decided to keep the median. It is a struggle to get on but i wear them all day now and will be ordering again in Medium. Very comfortable and when i stand now i have almost no dizziness from my drop in blood pressure.
on October 7, 2012
Used these for long runs and during long flights. It definitely works as after long runs, my legs are not sore compared to running without them. When worn during long flights, it definitely helps with keeping up circulation to/from the legs.

Only down side, which may not be the sock itself, is the right one keeps rolling down. The left one stays up, so my leg may be more to blame than the sock. After several uses and washes, the material holds up well, justifying the cost. It was a good purchase, but not sure I'd buy more than a set unless really needed.