5.0 out of 5 stars Great sleeves, great sun protection
These sleeves are everything I hoped they would be- added compression helped alleviate hand and wrist soreness after several days on the bike on rough roads, and offered excellent sun protection without added warmth. I didn't need sunscreen under them, and I burn very easily.
Published on September 1, 2011 by Ellen H.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that helpful re: compression, but very light/cooling
Published on March 31, 2012 by M H S

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sleeves, great sun protection, September 1, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that helpful re: compression, but very light/cooling, March 31, 2012
M H S (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zensah Compression Arm Sleeves - Golf, Baseball and Sun Protection (Apparel)
I am recovering from severe tendinitis and bought these to test out post physical therapy and also to wear at night/while working. While they are reasonably priced, very light, and not overly constricting, they are VERY thin and can snag fairly easily. They are very much like heavy tights (I am female so have lots of experience with tights/nylons). I also bought a pair of 2XU ones, which were $55, but in terms of making my arms feel better, they do a better job (they are warmer and are kind of unflattering up top, but... healing > vanity).

On the fence re: returning them, since I might just have an "intense" pair for longer workouts/therapy sessions and then this pair for more everyday use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Sun protection, January 27, 2012
I bought these for sun protection. It is good fabric for that; we live in Miami - and it's HOT here. these are airy. I tried another pair from Pearl Izumi Sun Sleeves that were supposed to be cooling - UGH. THOSE were hot and NOT good.
These are good. they are sturdy yet light and airy. I'm very happy with them. I will say they are WAY too big for women though. Right now my arms are fat - so the small/medium work. When i was my more typical size 8, these sleeves fell off of me. They are designed for men. I wish they had some for women in women's sizes. I think they are great. (My upper arm right now is about 13".)

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big for skinny arms, November 15, 2012
As far as the material of the product itself, these sleeves are excellent. The only reason I give this 3 stars rather than 5 is because, even though I ordered S/M (the smallest size available), they are still slightly too big to serve their purpose. I am tall and skinny, and I find that after a few miles of running the repetitive arm pumping causes these to slip down. They are not so loose as to fall off entirely, but if you've got skinny arms they certainly don't work as compression sleeves.

In my experience, ideal compression sleeves should be tight enough that it is not easy or quick to take them off -- If they slip off with one hand, they're too loose. (Obviously you don't want them so tight that they cut off circulation or are uncomfortable, though!)

Beware of sizing when ordering these.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable support, March 18, 2013
I somehow tweaked my arm and got tennis elbow. It's taking a long time to heal. This sleeve provides comfortable support and helps ease the soreness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Provides just the right amount of support, December 7, 2012
I have a bit of elbow pain from tendonitis. This helps provide just enough support to keep the pain at bay and recovery after working out is much better.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but snag easily, October 22, 2012
They fit well and help my arms/elbows to have less pain. But they snag easily. They wash up nicely though and dry fast, I hand wash. I got these because I have fibromyalgia and have arm and leg pains that need slight compression, for that they work well. Also they aren't overly hot to wear on warm days.

4.0 out of 5 stars great a preventing friction burns, August 15, 2012
I bought this product to aid me in my CrossFit workouts. I get friction burns on certain activities and they take a long time to heal. This product is awesome at protecting my skin. As far as reducing fatigue on the respective body part: I'm not sure. I tend to take them off when I know my skin is no longer in danger. They hold some heat which can be nice in colder months, but I live in the south and am about to move the Mojave desert. I do not regret buying this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Do what they say they do. Comfy., February 16, 2012
Well made & sized right. I am a 5'4" 120 lb lady & wear the size S/M. They fit really great from top to bottom. Breathable yet just warm enough for cold runs.
Helps with recovery & fatigue. I wear them for longer runs and think they help. And they look pretty cool too:)

2.0 out of 5 stars just me, March 7, 2013
i think i bought the wrong size. i'm 5'10", 190# and i used the sizing chart on the site, but the L/XL was too big on my arm to be useful. bought the product because i had previously purchased the zensa shin/calf sleeve which worked great; the shin sleeve even works great on my arm. didn't want to exchange for S/M because it was pricey to begin with; so i just returned it and got a refund

Rate and Discover Movies