- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$18.21 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$11.78 (39%)|
The Zensah Compression Arm Sleeves are ideal for any sport. They will keep blood flowing to your muscles, keeping them warm and loose so you can perform at your maximum level. These compression arm sleeves have a second-skin feel which makes them the most comfortable compression arm sleeves out there.
They are made with a seamless design and ergonomic fit which increases circulation for maximum performance. Perfect for running, basketball, baseball, softball, cycling, triathlon, and football. The compression arm sleeves are moisture wicking and thermal regulating, keeping arms cool by wicking away perspiration. Pin-point Compression to offer direct support at the exact source of pain for elbow injuries such as Elbow Tendonitis (can be worn as Elbow Sleeve). The compression arm sleeves are also great for golf, offering sun protection.
WHO SHOULD WEAR COMPRESSION ARM SLEEVES?
- Runners - provides laying for cold, morning runs and UV protection for summer runs
- Golfers - UV protection in the summer and muscle stabilization to help ensure you swing at your best - also helps to treat golfers elbow
- Basketball Players - prevent injuries and ensure arm stay warm and loose so you can hit the perfect shot
- Tennis Players - the compression arm sleeves are great not only for UV protection and layering, but it can also help treat tennis elbow
- Baseball Players - throwing a ball for hours causes arm fatigue and injury - help prevent both with compression arm sleeves
- Fitness Enthusiasts - some of the newest workouts are tough on the body. Ensure your arms recover quickly so you can hit the gym again sooner.
WHY WEAR COMPRESSION?
Compression helps to stabilize muscles and improve blood flow. By improving blood flow, the muscles in the body the receive more of the oxygenated blood needed to decrease recovery time. This allows athletes to train harder and take their sport to the next level. Further, compression also helps to stabilize muscles, preventing injury.
Zensah has been a leader in athletic compression apparel for over 11 years. We have tested our products on countless people - from professional athletes to novice runners. No one knows compression like Zensah. Once you wear our products, you will appreciate the difference. We guarantee it.
Compression Arm Sleeve Sizing: Measure the circumference of the bicep at the largest point.
S/M 9.5-Inch - 13.5-Inch
L/XL 14-Inch – Up
Great sizing! Great comfort! Love them! I am going to have to buy more colors!Published 15 days ago by Drew B.
I wish they were a little bitg longer. While wearing a short sleeved blouse it is hard to keep them up and in place. Otherwise they are good.Published 19 days ago by Paula D. Walton
It stays in tact for a short while. Afterwards the elastic is completely stretched and the whole thing rolls down to the wrist. Not a good product for the price. Read morePublished 2 months ago by N. P. Kanoor
Don't let the one star reviews fool youThese are awesome just ordered another pair. I read the bad reviews it is Important to know sizing measure your biceps !!!!! Read morePublished 2 months ago by Khloe