4.0 out of 5 stars Note that they are sold as SINGLES
Great compression sleeves- but take note that they are in SINGLE packs- I didn't realize until it arrived then had to order another one to have a pair!
Published on May 13, 2011 by CSP

3.0 out of 5 stars Oops
Published on March 26, 2010 by M. Frontz

4.0 out of 5 stars Note that they are sold as SINGLES, May 13, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Shin Splints, April 25, 2011
I have one leg shorter than the other and always end up with shin splints on one side when I run. I decided to give the Zensah sleeve a try. After wearing it for a few weeks, my shin splints are completely gone. I've also been able to increase my mileage without pain. The great colors are also a plus :) I know this is probably not the thing for everyone, but if you are struggling with shin splints I would definitely recommend giving this a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, September 25, 2011
I ordered two of these for my calves because I was getting persistent (and worsening) shin splints while training for a marathon, to the point that I doubted whether I'd be able to complete the training without a stress fracture. The calf/shin sleeve has been amazing- it's the equivalent of taping your shins so that the force is distributed differently along your tibia, and I must say it's infinitely easier and much more comfortable. They're not the most attractive thing to wear but they have been absolutely worthwhile in my experience. After wearing them for a week I had virtually no shin pain and have not had any problems with shin splints since that time.

I would absolutely recommend these to anyone who suffers from shin splints and has not found that rest/ice/PT has helped.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, February 21, 2011
My daughter needed a compression sleeve after a soccer injury, didn't know anything about brands or what kind to get. Did a little research on internet and went with Zensah mainly for color selection. I am very satisfied with this product, it fits snug and covers calf from ankle to below knee. The size chart is accurate and needed for proper size selection. It has not lost any of its hold, though my daughter has been wearing it almost daily, and says 'it helps a lot'. I have hand washed it twice, it retained its shape so far. I would definitely buy this product again. Amazon's price was the best plus this item qualified for free shipping.

3.0 out of 5 stars Oops, March 26, 2010
Not sure where my head was, but the item as described is only a single sleeve. I was thinking in pairs, so now after the fact it's cheaper for me to get a second one than return and buy a pair of a related product... Been seeing more and more of these on the marathon circuit and I am all for preventing injury and aiding recovery, so I jumped on the bandwagon. Just be careful when you leap that you do so with both feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars BIG help for shin splints!, April 2, 2012
the Brownies (Hilo, Hawai'i USA) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my 12 year old daughter suffering from horrible shin splints. She's been a multi-sport athlete for years (soccer, basketball, volleyball) but with a big growth spurt this year her body has been out of sorts and the icing on the cake was the meanest shin splints ever. The muscle on the outside of both shinbones felt like train tracks, all ridged and bumpy. She even developed a knot on the inside of one shinbone about the size of a ping-pong ball. We RICEd and massaged her like crazy and rested her a few weeks, but she was too restless to keep still for long. She'd been doing physical therapy with the athletic trainers at her school and when they felt she was ready to return to sports they tried taping her up in all different ways but nothing really helped. I was kind of grasping at straws trying to find some relief for her and came across compression sleeves in a sporting goods store. The one I saw didn't seem like a very good quality pair (just looked like shin guard sleeves) so I did some research and found that Zensah's sounded like the most therapeutic one on the market. I took a chance and bought a pair for her. At this point, I didn't really care that they costed about $20 per sleeve (sold separately, not in pairs...just so you know), I just wanted some relief for her.

And guess what? They worked. They SO TOTALLY worked for her. It's amazing, really. She barely even complains about her shins now. She wears the sleeves during training sessions and games (sometimes she has two sports back to back) and for 20-30 minutes afterwards. We haven't been icing her as much but we still massage her and the muscles are finally getting back to normal. She no longer hobbles like her grandma after athletics, yay! I don't want to tout this as a "miracle product for all" because not everyone may experience the same outcome, but I have to say...it was a miracle product for my daughter. She makes sure to pack them with her gear every day for sports or PE class. Thank you, Zensah, for a quality product that gave my daughter relief from her shin pain...what a godsend!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars helpful for decreasing lower leg pain, August 29, 2010
Very helpful for decreasing pain in a healing stress fracture to the shin. Stayed very cool and didnt get sweaty even during exercise.

3.0 out of 5 stars Moderate compression, January 21, 2013
I love the bright color! Definitely helps with visibility with those evening and early morning runs. They don't give as much compression as I need for my long runs, but they work fine for short runs of less than 5 miles to help with calf and shin pain. I only ordered one by accident( I thought they came as a pair) and ended up having to order a second one to complete my pair from the same company. The sleeves were slightly different colors. No one really notices, but I is enough to bug me. I wish I would have bought them as a pair, maybe they would have been the exact same color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cure for calf and shin aches, December 3, 2010
Zensah Ultra Calf and Shin Sleeve are piece of "miracle" cloth! Not only do they aid in fast recovery after long or strenuous runs, but if you run with them on, they reduce shin and calf pain and injury during the run b/c of the stabalization they provide. I had virtually ZERO pain after my long run on icy and snowy pavement. I'm a believer!

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, December 30, 2009
product works as described, it makes my leg feel great with almost no ache what-so-ever. I would recomend it to anybody that hurt their calf muscles.

Rate and Discover Movies