Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 17, 2014
It's a (((BLAST))) from the past!!! One great part is trying to collect the stars. I'm looking forward to unlocking ancient figure on main screen. First you have to work on collecting those stars! Available at Amazon.com
on January 1, 2014
When I first opened the game, I was excited to see great graphics and real slot action. I love this game! Payout is good and keeps me playing. So far, none of those annoying pop ups that freeze the game and can kick you out of the program. I'm sold.
on January 5, 2014
Be aware!!!!
I was playing 1000 coins,low, to get a feel for the games, switched games, kept playing and my points had changed itself from playing 1,000 coins to 15,000 70,000.00. Three spins of those and your points diaappear fast.
This happens every time I switche games. The playing levels changes everytime by itself. Change it on right away, forget sometimes and get so mad at myself for not looking at my bet. You sure loose coins fast.
Get the free spin bonus round on any of their games, ...90% of the time a total win "0"....no fun. The other bonus spins are fun.
So what's up with this? Want us to keep buying more coins?
Am I doing something wrong?
Enjoy the game itself but just have no clue why you don't keep the bet the same.
Play on my husbands I-phone sometimes. Love it. His bonus rounds are much better.
Swich games and never have to worry about checking your betting amount. It stays the same.
H.H.
on February 21, 2014
Really fun and enjoyable to play, lots of bonus time which make it a better game to play. Try it.
on February 11, 2014
Fun, fun, fun, makes you have a smile on your face as you guess what will come next with your spin to see what comes up so you know when you can spin maximum. Awesome game.
on January 20, 2014
I really like this game I play it when there isn't any thing to do, if you need to pass time this is it.
on January 12, 2014
After you play for a while and you run out of the basic credits, you are directed to PAY to continue to play. The game is interesting but not free.
on February 10, 2014
I really enjoy playing this game, and you will to if you like slots. This is one of the better ones.
on February 16, 2014
Better than loosing hard earned $ in a casino and feeling bad. Casinos are only for those who are rich and have money to squander. I am tired of seeing seniors begging for $ after looking at casinos. This is satisfying.
on April 27, 2015
There are very few things I dislike more than having ads pop up constantly and this app definitely has that problem. The payouts on this are really low, like most or all of their other slots games from the same company. If you don't like one of the others they have, you won't like this one. I don't mind having to pay for credits for entertainment, but I won't be doing it with this one for sure because after a few minutes it asks you to rate it 5 stars and it locks up my kindle when I try to say no. (I think they are punishing me or trying to get me to view all of the dumb ads again!).

The picture on this is deceiving, too. There is only one game so far that is Ancient Egypt! I'm sure that's because they have the same theme in many of their other games, but I guess I thought it was all the Ancient Egypt theme. I think the worst part is when you are trying to get to the minimum bet (which is a gigantic amount at 5,000 coins) and it allows you to keep going... back to the max. So, it's probably pretty easy to accidentally bet the max instead of betting the minimum. I am sure this company makes a ton of money from their ads so I'm not sure why they have to do things like that... I can't run out of coins because they keep trying to punish me for not rating it but if I did, I wouldn't be paying for them in this game!

Just an example on the ads, though... I had to restart it because it froze the kindle. After turning it off and back on, I had to open it back up and see about 3 ads that I had to close out. Then, I got into the Ancient Egypt game and spun it once and then an ad popped up!! I didn't even win on that one! It is very annoying... and although it doesn't do it on every spin, it does it pretty often.