Questions & Answers
Zeo Personal Sleep Manager
by Zeo
3.6 out of 5 stars (177)
$179.00
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
votes
For those that are tracking this post, I am pleased to announce that we are making significant progress in opening up the Zeo platform. We just announced the availabilty of the Zeo Data Decoder Library so those of you who are more technically inclined will no longer have to upload your data to myZeo.com before you can access the raw data. We hope this will inspire folks to come up with new and innovative ways to use the Zeo hardware to improve their sleep quality. Check out the details on Ben Rubin's (our CTO) blog post here: http://blog.myzeo.com/accouncing-the-zeo-data-decoder-library/ All the best, and thanks for your feedback! -Jeremy Dalnes, VP of E-Business for Zeo
Aug 11, 2010 by Jeremy Dalnes
votes
Hi Richard, at the moment, Zeo is designed for use with one user. If you wanted to share the Zeo with your wife, you could but the data on the account would be merged. The SD card/data storage system does not provide a way for you to specify which night belongs to which user. The only way to do this at the moment is to keep track of the dates of use for each user. The SD card can hold many weeks worth of data on one card so you're not limited to just what is stored in memory on the bedside display. Let me know if you have any other questions. Best, -Jeremy Dalnes, VP of E-Business for Zeo
Dec 18, 2009 by Jeremy Dalnes
votes
I use a Quatro FX FFM without a forehead support, so I have no problem. The Zeo does not pick up brief arousals. The charts it shows on the display and on the web site are 5 minute intervals, so if you wake for less than 2.5 minutes, it does not show that. I can see my short arousals in my pulse-ox and ResMed S9 AutoSet data, by eye, and hope to calculate them (quantity and duration) as a metric of sleep quality, as I stuff all my data (Zeo, ResMed, CMS50E pulse-ox) into a database.
Feb 25, 2012 by Carl M. Cook
votes
You set the time you want to get up and it picks the best time 30 min before to 30 min after. to try and wake you at the optimal time so you should be less tired.
Feb 10, 2010 by Frank Banister
votes
I just checked the website, www.myzeo.com, and it appears that the website access is free, they call it "online sleep tools" (data and graphs, etc.) but you can get "guided coaching" for $7.95/mo or $80 a year. Hope that helps.
Feb 9, 2010 by J. Harris
votes
Yes, you can use any regular SD card with Zeo.
Apr 26, 2014 by mehmet avcioglu
votes
Hi Robin: The product will still work but I certainly wouldn't do anything more than buy an inexpensive used model. The problem will be what happens when the sensor in the headband when it needs to be replaced? No place to go to to buy replacement parts? You can view your sleep pattern on the LED read-out on the machine. I expect you won't be able to upload/print out the data from the website anymore. That's not good because I brought the print-outs to show to my doctor so that he could see for himself what was happening when I was trying to sleep. Hope this helps. C
Oct 6, 2013 by Rebecca Celeste Moon
votes
I have not used the product myself, but as a person with excessive REM sleep I would advise you to not waste the money on this product. When I had my first sleep study done by a doctor, it was literally life changing. My diagnosis is narcolepsy with cataplexy, and in my sleep studies I spent 95%+ of my time in REM. No wonder why I felt like I was dreaming constantly. In all seriousness though, I hope if you have a sleep disorder it is something with better treatment options than narcolepsy. It's a terrible condition to live with.
Jul 24, 2012 by Sweeto Patrol
votes
Everything needs to be uploaded to the website to get complete and meaningful data. The bedside display lacks the time to fall asleep and misses some deep sleep periods. More in my review, no sense in typing it twice.
Jan 13, 2010 by But I'm feeling much better now...
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers