Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

Size: 1 Gallon (128 Ounces)Change

on February 25, 2011
From everything I have been able to find, the Zerex ZXG05 coolant is the best alternative to the very spendy OEM BMW coolant, that runs in the $20+ neighborhood. This 50/50% premix is a good option to have on hand, but the undiluted 100% is the better deal when doing a complete flush.
on July 1, 2012
After searching all of the local auto parts stores in my area I finally found it here. I have a Chrysler Sebring and found out the hard way (replaced water pump) that this is the antifreeze for Chrysler vehicles. It's a little pricey compared to the other brands but trust me it's worth it.
on March 16, 2014
This stuff works, regulates temperatures, and protects the coolant system of my Chrysler 300m. If you change your timing belt, water pump, accessory belts, and hoses these stuff is the stuff to use.
on November 7, 2010
I use G-05 in my '87 Mercedes and '92 Honda. Seems to be fine stuff in the cars which call for this type of coolant.

This product from Amazon is the 50/50 mix which is probably not what you want. They also sell the G-05 in the 100% version...buy that and a gallon of distilled water at your supermarket and you will have a way better deal. You will also be able to control the exact mix you end up with in your car (i.e., not everyone wants exactly 50/50).

I would give the 100% version five stars.
0Comment18 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 18, 2013
This is the same as the OEM formula from chrysler on select vehicles, such as my 07 Jeep Wrangler. Good stuff.
on October 25, 2014
For my 2007 BMW 750Li.
Perfect alternative to BMW's overpriced brand.
on December 12, 2012
I know I could have bought the full strength stuff a little cheaper but I only needed less than a half gallon. No mixing, no mess, easy and fast.
on April 16, 2015
Purchased 3 of these to do a coolant flush/fill in my 2003 Jeep Wrangler.

This is exactly the same fluid as Mopar's, except it doesn't have the dye added. My engine runs cooler, and gets up to operating temperature faster than before.
on July 11, 2014
Perfect replacement for the coolant in my 2012 Challenger. Easy to find on Amazon, competitive price, but near impossible to find locally unless I want to pay an extremely inflated price for Chrysler-Branded HOAT coolant at my local dealer.
on July 15, 2014
It was not easy to find a product that would work with my Chryslers cooling system. So far this has done the job, and works great with my factory coolant.