Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 16, 2014
Other reviewers talked about how these were not very cherry like for pies and such. Well, they're not for pies. Sour cherries are what they are, which is a tart and rather acidic cherry. They are not the same as sweet cherries, but they're better for you. Medicinally, sour cherries may be useful in alleviating sleep problems due to its high melatonin content, a compound critical in regulating the sleep-wake cycle in humans.

I make a sour cherry fudge cake that is out of this world. These are the best cherries to use for that recipe. The name says it all, Zer Gut!
on July 24, 2013
the product is great and the brand is also very good. However, shopping in a local gourmet supermarket I found the same product and cheaper than what I paid on line!! I will never buy this product on line again. I gave 3 stars because of the product and not for the price I paid.
on December 28, 2012
These were not impressive. I was so proud to get them and I gave a bottle to my Greek friend who loves to put them on top of ice cream but she never commented on how good they were so I take that as a "not so great." I tried to make a nice sour cherry pie but there was no tartness, no strong cherry flavor coming through. I ended up giving them away during a food drive.
on January 25, 2011
This is an outstanding product and value! The cherries are great, in light syrup, no high fructose, and plentiful for the price
on September 30, 2015
The exact same product is several times more affordable at World Market. I enjoy these immensely and am disappointed that I can't get them from Amazon for the same value.
on May 7, 2014
I was making home made marichino cherries. The cherries are small but tasty. It took a bit longer to get the product than I anticipated.