5.0 out of 5 stars Ice Cream
Zeroll products are top notch. I purchased for an ice cream parlor and use no other brand.
Published on February 15, 2009 by Y. Peacock

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big.
I bought two Ice cream scoops when I bought this one and I don't like this one at all. It is to wide and flat for my liking. Wouldn't purchase it again.
Published 14 months ago by Rikndee

5.0 out of 5 stars Ice Cream, February 15, 2009
This review is from: Zeroll 1065FSZT Zerolon Hardcoat Anodized Tub Mate Spade (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Zeroll is made in USA and the best you can buy!, June 19, 2010
This product is made in USA. It will cut through hard ice cream, yougart ice cream and sorbets. They also sell other side scoops that work just as well. I am thoroughly impressed by the quality, design and finish that went into this product. I have bought several scoops as gifts for our family's annual 4th of July celebration which traditionally involves the making of homemade ice cream from an old family recipe. Everyone who has received this is delighted with the product as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Mac Daddy of Ice Cream Spades, January 19, 2011
I bought this as a Christmas gift for a friend after I saw her bend one too many spoons trying to get her daily fix of rock-hard ice cream out of the carton. I had intended to get her a spade like mine (a Kitchenaid), which I couldn't find during the Christmas season. The Zeroll looks and feels industrial and I'm sure my friend can pass it down to her grandchildren and beyond. Ice cream can't get hard enough to defy the Zeroll. My only disappointment is that it is completely flat so the ice cream comes out in slabs. My spade has a nice curve so the ice cream comes out with a "prettier" look. The Zeroll is a "guy" ice cream spade. And it's expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuts like it's butter!, March 28, 2010
Works great for scooping hard ice cream. It cuts/melts into the ice cream like it is butter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Ice Cream Spade!, April 8, 2013
We've had this ice cream spade for about two months now and LOVE it! The liquid in the handle keeps the spade from getting too cold, and helps to cut the ice cream with ease. We don't seem to wait as long for the ice cream to thaw before we scoop it, which any ice cream lover knows is a bonus! Recently purchased one for my godmother, who also loves it over her previous standard scoop.

5.0 out of 5 stars SPADE, December 24, 2011
Sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade. And THIS is a SPADE! What similar products do, this one does in Spades. Dig more ice cream with less effort than a scoop. Zeroll is the superior brand (liquid filled). Just follow the instructions for preservation of the product and DON'T put it in the dishwasher. Small sacrifice for the performance you get with this monster.

5.0 out of 5 stars super spade, January 4, 2011
This ice cream spade easily slides through hard ice cream. I have rhumetoid arthritis in my hands and I find it much easier to push the spade down into the ice cream, slicing it off than to dig down into the ice cream and then twist and turn to lift the ice cream out with a traditional scoop.It also gets along the traditonal ice cream box sides and corners than a scoop.

5.0 out of 5 stars the ice cream paddle that works, January 4, 2011
Easy to hold. Works well at scooping even stiff (very cold) ice cream. Good for a lifetime. My first one is 20 years old and still going strong. I recently decided to move up a size and I like this bigger one even more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fathers Day Gift, November 28, 2011
We got this for my husband for Father's Day since he loves ice cream. It works great and he loves it too! Just remember to wash it in the sink and not the dishwasher.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Ice Cream - then Love This!, January 4, 2012
Boomer0413 (North Canton, OH) - See all my reviews
Over Christmas I used an ice cream spade for the first time, and started looking for my own given my ice cream addiction. After researching several options, I purchased the Zeroll Zerolon Ice Cream Spade with teflon and SOOOOO glad I did! Glides through hard ice cream like it is butter! Not to heavy not too light - just the right feel in my hand. Then it rinsed clean as easily as it carved through the ice cream! Best purchase I have made online to date!! Well worth the extra money!