Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on April 8, 2013
We've had this ice cream spade for about two months now and LOVE it! The liquid in the handle keeps the spade from getting too cold, and helps to cut the ice cream with ease. We don't seem to wait as long for the ice cream to thaw before we scoop it, which any ice cream lover knows is a bonus! Recently purchased one for my godmother, who also loves it over her previous standard scoop.
on March 19, 2015
Almost half the price for the same unit at a well known high end kitchen accessory store. We all enjoy walking around and window shoping but when it comes down to plunking down the Sacajeweas we go to Amazon to purchase the same product for much less. Great scope, actually the best that I have used! That ice cold hard ice cream doesn't stand a chance!
on December 24, 2011
Sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade. And THIS is a SPADE! What similar products do, this one does in Spades. Dig more ice cream with less effort than a scoop. Zeroll is the superior brand (liquid filled). Just follow the instructions for preservation of the product and DON'T put it in the dishwasher. Small sacrifice for the performance you get with this monster.
on May 1, 2015
This ice cream scoop is awesome! I like my ice cream to be frozen "rock hard" and this scoop does a great job cutting through it. It is also flat enough on its bottom to enable the user to smooth out the ice cream in the container if that is desired.
on January 19, 2011
I bought this as a Christmas gift for a friend after I saw her bend one too many spoons trying to get her daily fix of rock-hard ice cream out of the carton. I had intended to get her a spade like mine (a Kitchenaid), which I couldn't find during the Christmas season. The Zeroll looks and feels industrial and I'm sure my friend can pass it down to her grandchildren and beyond. Ice cream can't get hard enough to defy the Zeroll. My only disappointment is that it is completely flat so the ice cream comes out in slabs. My spade has a nice curve so the ice cream comes out with a "prettier" look. The Zeroll is a "guy" ice cream spade. And it's expensive.
on February 15, 2009
Zeroll products are top notch. I purchased for an ice cream parlor and use no other brand.
on November 22, 2013
It isn't cheap, but it's worth it. This spade warms almost immediately, so it can dig into the hardest of ice cream (Breyer's). Washes easily. The black looks cool. Don't let people laugh at you for having an ice cream spade. It's better than their stupid scoop.
on January 22, 2014
I read books on ice cream.

Yep, that's how much I like ice cream. I have all the best ice cream shops on my GPS.

I've had all kinds of scoops, spades, and spoons to dig into ice cream and this is the best to date. It is comfortable in the hand and pushes through a tub of frozen desert easier than any unheated spade.

I liked it so much, I gave another as a gift.
on March 28, 2010
Works great for scooping hard ice cream. It cuts/melts into the ice cream like it is butter.
on June 19, 2010
This product is made in USA. It will cut through hard ice cream, yougart ice cream and sorbets. They also sell other side scoops that work just as well. I am thoroughly impressed by the quality, design and finish that went into this product. I have bought several scoops as gifts for our family's annual 4th of July celebration which traditionally involves the making of homemade ice cream from an old family recipe. Everyone who has received this is delighted with the product as well.