4.0 out of 5 stars My husband and I love this product
This product has revived our sex life. The smell, however, is not so great. We don't mind the smell during sex since we get such a great rush from it. But afterwards... phew, it lasts all night. Still looking for a product to get the smell off my hands after our fun. So far, I've had somewhat luck with a combo of baking soda and vinegar, it doesn't seem to last so long...
Published on August 2, 2011 by Sherri Childress

1.0 out of 5 stars Unethical billing practices
If you order a sample, for which you supposedly only pay $4.95 for shipping, you are automatically enrolled in receiving a monthly order made without your awareness for $49.95. It will take numerous phone calls and email messages to get Semprae to stop billing you. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.
Published on November 23, 2009 by kbf

1.0 out of 5 stars Unethical billing practices, November 23, 2009
kbf "customer reviews" (providence, ri United States) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Yuck! Used french fry oil, September 30, 2009
This review is from: Zestra (Health and Beauty)
This is the worst product I have ever tried. Not only does it smell real bad, which is a turn off. It also burned alot. I would have enjoyed a lit stick of dynamite more. This product is a let down and falsely advertised. I am definitely sending this product back! I will stick with KY warming lubricant.

1.0 out of 5 stars Smells Horrible!, April 13, 2008
BuffyG (MACUNGIE, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zestra (Health and Beauty)
The smell is so bad I gagged! I just can't get over how bad it is.I read a lot of reviews so I was prepared for an off smell but nothing you read will prepare you for just how bad it really is. I'm just thankful that I only bought the 3 pack. I would strongly suggest to everyone that they buy the smallest quality possible to try it. I can't really say I felt anything from it but that might just be because I couldn't think about anything other than the smell.The worst part is I couldn't wash the smell away. I washed my hands 3 times and it wouldn't go away!

1.0 out of 5 stars Sex, Lettuce and Tomato, August 2, 2008
This review is from: Zestra (Health and Beauty)
Zestra is a highly acclaimed product said to help women become more "aware" of their fun parts. I'm not going to say that this item doesn't do what it claims, but who knows? I was so sickened by the stench of it that I was barely able to continue consummation! It's no that it smells bad, it just that I prefer the smell of bacon to come from the kitchen, not her loins! Holy S! I'm not kidding, my wife and I finished with the "process", but two minutes after we recovered, we turned to one another and said, Ok, is it me or does this stuff smell like dirty bacon grease?" You decided? Whatever you do, don't buy large quantities of this slop!!! BLTs anyone...gross!

1.0 out of 5 stars STAY AWAY!!, March 29, 2010
Chef Joe (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zestra (Health and Beauty)
Product is average at best but company carries itself with zero integrity. I had the same problem many reviewers have had on this and other sites. When you call operators sound sympathetic and they pretend to take down your information but nothing happens. You need to call, email, harass to get a refund on product you never ordered in the first place(still haven't seen a refund on my statement). Stay away unless you like being ripped off! They run a classic bait and switch scam!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Unethical billing. They will keep billing you, even though you did not sign up for it!, June 15, 2010
This review is from: Zestra (Health and Beauty)
The product works, but they steal your money!
I purchased a sample and it did appear to work like icy hot, but not as extreme. Then a few months later a package arrived and I was billed $60!!!! It also stated that I will be billed again next month. I called to cancel, but was given the run around. If anyone is interested in a class action, count me in!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip Off Stench!, December 6, 2010
This review is from: Zestra (Health and Beauty)
I found the "automatic enrollment" gig very underhanded. I just placed my first phone call to cancel but upon reading other reviews, I'm concerned that I may have to continue to follow up.

The smell is so disgusting powerful, basal and kind of oily soapy that it was hard for us to even stay focused, and certainly oral was out of the question.

I agreed with one review about getting oil massaged on one's genitals 5 minutes beforehand is probably more of the secret than anything else....

one star is generous. Stay away unless you have NO sense of smell or taste!

I also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and invite anyone else to do this so that they stop with the unethical billing practice!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, May 22, 2010
lauderblob (Ft. Lauderdale, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zestra (Health and Beauty)
I paid almost $10 for 3 teeny tiny little packets. The box was decieving as far as how big the packets would be that were inside. The packets were lost inside the box...the pamphlet of instructions and reviews was much bigger than the actual product. So, thumbs down for wasting cardboard for such little product. Next, it smells bad, like a nausiating burnt candy smell, sweet and bad at the same time. The packet of liquid is poorly designed, when you rip it open, it squirts out a little and with so little in the packet to begin with, that's a big loss. A bottle would have been a much better idea. The only sensation it gave me was a warm feeling, no tingling and certainly no "rush". There are other products out there that are much less expensive and provide the same warm feeling. I've used one packet so far, I will go ahead and use the other 2 since they are $3 a packet and I don't want to waste it but I won't purchase again. I'll stick with my battery operated devices which provide much more bang for the buck.

1.0 out of 5 stars deceptive return policy borders on scam, April 27, 2011
This review is from: Zestra (Health and Beauty)
Unlike many other reviewers, I appreciated the physical results of the product but found the purchasing program deceptive. After realizing I'd mistakenly enrolled in their auto-delivery program, I attempted to return the product for a refund but was denied.

The two shopping cart pages for purchasing the 'Smitten' line has been designed so the consumer is unaware the 30-day return policy is limited to only your initial (first) order. Rather, it states, "There's no risk with Zestra's 30-day Money-Back Guarantee." For the consumer to discover the return policy excludes subsequent purchases, the consumer must first conclude Zestra's printed 'no risk' statement is so blatantly false, he or she ought to search the website for confirmation of their suspicion. But, if the consumer accepts the shopping cart's refund statement at face-value and later attempts to invoke the return policy, customer service will recite the complete return policy, filling in the missing critical phrase, "on your initial purchase." I was informed my credit card had been charged, the product can not actually be returned.

I am puzzled as to why a manufacturer with a marketable product would stoop to scam-like practices by burdening the consumer to sift thru pages of text to find the gotcha statements. Why purposely leave off the return policy's critical four-word phrase from the shopping cart's Item Description? The return policy is recited but "on your initial purchase" is not included on any of the Buy Online shopping cart webpages.

In my opinion, manufacturer's seeking repeat customers accomplish this by the strength of their products and practices, not by deceptive website design.

1.0 out of 5 stars Adverse reaction, January 5, 2011
ZEStra-
I ordered this based on my Oncologists recommendation.
It burned severely, inside after using.
I need to return it, but don't know where to send it.
I am so dissapointed I spent 70 dollars on it!
Please advise.