4.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!
Published on October 14, 2012 by Michelle

3.0 out of 5 stars No actual pumpkin in the tea!
I was looking for a good fall flavor. To be honest, Trader Joe's Autumn Harvest tea encapsulates autumn better. This tea is a little flat. There's also no actual pumpkin in it--just pumpkin pie spices.
Published 13 months ago by Kat D

4.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, October 14, 2012
I really enjoy this tea! It tastes delicious, but was a little different than what I was expecting. It has a bit of a fruity flavor to it--probably from the orange flavor--and I was expecting it to have more of a real "pumpkin spice" flavor to it. Even though it's not what I was expecting, though, it does have a really good flavor. I love the vanilla in it, and the slight butterscotch undertone is nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zhena' tea. Best tea!, February 2, 2011
Stacy (Prescott, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
I drink these teas all the time, but this is the first time I tried the pumpkin and I think I have a new favorite. This is the best price anywhere for these teas too.

5.0 out of 5 stars DELICIOUS!, October 25, 2010
Kerry Ann Lapp (Greensboro, NC United States) - See all my reviews
I love Zhena's teas and this one is no exception. Perfect for fall! (so is Firelight Chai!)

4.0 out of 5 stars More like cider., October 29, 2013
SarahR (Sandy Valley, Nevada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zhena's Gypsy Tea, Vanilla Pumpkin Spice Harvest Herb Tea, 1.54 Oz, 22 Count Tea Sachet (Grocery)
While I think this tea is good, I wouldn't call this a pumpkin spice. The spice has too much of a clove and fruitiness flavor making it smell and taste more like a cider. The rooibos flavor is also very apparent, in case that's not what your looking for. This is still a nice fall tea, I would most likely buy again. I have also purchased a few different flavors of the Zhena's Gypsy teas and the loose bulk rooibos and have always found them to be fresh and top quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars A delightful tea for the season, October 8, 2012
My wife and I are big fans of Zhenas Gypsy teas and we were very pleased to find that they had a pumpkin spice tea. We gave it a go and found it to have a very nice sweet pumpkin flavour to it. I would give it high recommendations to anyone that enjoys pumpkin flavoured drinks.

3.0 out of 5 stars No actual pumpkin in the tea!, November 4, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Smells like cough syrup, October 30, 2013
I am beyond disappointed in this tea. The reviews were so good but I honestly cannot understand what all the raves were about. The tea smells like a really nasty kids cough syrup. It doesn't smell anything like pumpkins or the spices one normally associates with pumpkin. The taste was very watery and blah. Nothing tasty, cozy or comforting in the flavor at all. I bought three tins because of the reviews and now I'd like to pitch those tins into those reviewers' faces (not really, just venting). This is one of the worst teas I've ever tasted. I also purchased a different pumpkin spice tea by Stash and it is so much better than this one. The Stash Tea Company Decaf Pumpkin Spice Black Tea, 100 Count Box of Tea Bags in Foil actually smells like pumpkin spice and the taste is not bad. It will never rank up there with a pumpkin spice coffee but for a tea it's pretty good.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a full flavor, desired more than developed taste, January 6, 2013
It tastes over the top good, adding some honey.
I really wanted to order my other favorite and I will soon.
Carmel Apple, that flavor is my ALL TIME FAVORITE.
Annie

1.0 out of 5 stars Meh..., August 10, 2014
Abby Graham (Washington, DC United States) - See all my reviews
Ugh. I so wanted to like this. The brand screams of everything I stand for in manufacturing and quality, but believe it or not, pumpkin and vanilla Don't go together in tea. Apparently only in pie/ice cream form. It's a weird taste. Weird enough I gave it away. :( Bought the chocolate chai, and it's not my utter fave, but better! All in all, I think I'm going to aim for a different brand now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, October 25, 2013
If you are like me and don't taste well, let this steep for at least five minutes. I put a little stevia an d it's great.