Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Zhena's Gypsy Tea, Vanilla Pumpkin Spice Harvest Herb Tea, 1.54 Oz, 22 Count Tea Sachet
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on October 14, 2012
I really enjoy this tea! It tastes delicious, but was a little different than what I was expecting. It has a bit of a fruity flavor to it--probably from the orange flavor--and I was expecting it to have more of a real "pumpkin spice" flavor to it. Even though it's not what I was expecting, though, it does have a really good flavor. I love the vanilla in it, and the slight butterscotch undertone is nice.
on October 29, 2013
While I think this tea is good, I wouldn't call this a pumpkin spice. The spice has too much of a clove and fruitiness flavor making it smell and taste more like a cider. The rooibos flavor is also very apparent, in case that's not what your looking for. This is still a nice fall tea, I would most likely buy again. I have also purchased a few different flavors of the Zhena's Gypsy teas and the loose bulk rooibos and have always found them to be fresh and top quality.
on November 4, 2013
I was looking for a good fall flavor. To be honest, Trader Joe's Autumn Harvest tea encapsulates autumn better. This tea is a little flat. There's also no actual pumpkin in it--just pumpkin pie spices.
on February 2, 2011
I drink these teas all the time, but this is the first time I tried the pumpkin and I think I have a new favorite. This is the best price anywhere for these teas too.
on October 25, 2010
I love Zhena's teas and this one is no exception. Perfect for fall! (so is Firelight Chai!)
on November 25, 2014
I purchased this last year and didn't fall in love with it then, but have brought it out again this fall, and my opinion changed, probably from tasting some really bad pumpkin spice teas elsewhere. This is a really nice spice tea, mellow from the vanilla, but with notes of fall spices. I'm purchasing it again, which I didn't think I would.
review image
on October 30, 2013
I am beyond disappointed in this tea. The reviews were so good but I honestly cannot understand what all the raves were about. The tea smells like a really nasty kids cough syrup. It doesn't smell anything like pumpkins or the spices one normally associates with pumpkin. The taste was very watery and blah. Nothing tasty, cozy or comforting in the flavor at all. I bought three tins because of the reviews and now I'd like to pitch those tins into those reviewers' faces (not really, just venting). This is one of the worst teas I've ever tasted. I also purchased a different pumpkin spice tea by Stash and it is so much better than this one. The Stash Tea Company Decaf Pumpkin Spice Black Tea, 100 Count Box of Tea Bags in Foil actually smells like pumpkin spice and the taste is not bad. It will never rank up there with a pumpkin spice coffee but for a tea it's pretty good.
on January 21, 2015
This is one of my daughter's top favorite teas and she was so happy when I finally found it again....this time online. Her favorite way to drink it is with a splash of Hood's Golden Eggnog when available during the holidays. :)
on August 10, 2014
Ugh. I so wanted to like this. The brand screams of everything I stand for in manufacturing and quality, but believe it or not, pumpkin and vanilla Don't go together in tea. Apparently only in pie/ice cream form. It's a weird taste. Weird enough I gave it away. :( Bought the chocolate chai, and it's not my utter fave, but better! All in all, I think I'm going to aim for a different brand now.
on December 29, 2013
I love the flavor of pumpkin, but the flavor of this tea was a little weak. I could not taste the vanilla but I am sure that adding vanilla to the flavor of pumpkin is a great combination. I will keep looking for something a little stronger in flavor.