4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price
Published on February 23, 2011 by umokay

2.0 out of 5 stars Distressed, narrow, and slouchy. Not like the picture.
Published on February 4, 2011 by Chelsea

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Distressed, narrow, and slouchy. Not like the picture., February 4, 2011
This review is from: ZiGiny Women's Meredith Motorcycle Boot (Apparel)
I was so excited to get these boots, but when they came they didn't look anything like the picture. I loved the way they looked online-sleek and classy, yet casual. But when I got them the leather looked way worse than it did online (they almost look distressed; not really one-toned like they do online). Additionally, the part that comes up over the leg is very wide and the leather is very thin and weak, so they just slouch down, which isn't really the look I was going for. They're a bit narrow in the foot, too. I usually wear a 9.5 or 10, but the 10 in these is still a bit too small for me width-wise. I'm keeping them because they're cheap and aren't too bad looking still, but what I got isn't really what I wanted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price, February 23, 2011
I searched high and low for riding boots in this color, and ended up buying similar a pair of Chinese Laundry boots at DSW for $80 before I found these online. The ZigiNY boots are made of better leather, with a stronger sole, and an over all more expensive feel. They are a little narrow through the toe, so I ordered up half a size and they fit comfortably. The previous reviewer complained that the calf was way too wide, but I find it just fine! I'm 5'5" and a size 8, but I always seem to have problems finding boots to fit my (normal!) calfs. These fit comfortably, with a little extra room, which doesn't affect the way I walk or seem to get in the way. They are an inch or two on the tall side - coming right up to the bend in my knee. Over all, they are a great boot and well worth the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boot, Good Price, Large Calf, October 7, 2011
My boots came today. They are great! It is nice thick leather and the shank is large enough for my athletic calf with jeans tucked in. I can easily slip them on also, even without a zipper. This is usually a problem in other boots. I ordered the brown and the leather looks very nice, not distressed like others have said who ordered the lighter color boot. I can't wait for winter, these will definitely be my go to shoe.

-After wearing these all day at the zoo, I still adore them. They are so comfortable and did not rub or squish any toes even with normal thickness socks. They are a little flat in the soles, so I think I may put in an insert for a little more support.

5.0 out of 5 stars Decently priced REAL leather riding boots...FINALLY!, December 8, 2011
This review is from: ZiGiny Women's Meredith Motorcycle Boot (Apparel)
I read all of the reviews before purchasing these boots, and it is true that they run a little small. So I would suggest ordering a half size up. They are also big through the calf as mentioned, so there is ample room for those with larger calves. They do slouch a little more than I would like, but I just wear leg warmers with them, and they stay up fine. I also put insoles in the boots, to add comfort. I have been searching for two years for an affordable pair of riding boots, and I am pleased with these. I like the rounded toe, as opposed to the slightly pointed toe of most equestrian riding boots. I debated whether to get the "Brown" or "Army Leather", as I wanted a true brown boot, and the "Brown" actually looked a little on the reddish brown side. I was scared that the "Army Leather" would look a little grey in person but I ended up taking the chance with the Army Leather color, and it is a true brown! Don't be scared away by the name. I have received a ton of compliments on these boots and would definitely recommend them to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Glad I Got These, September 20, 2011
I have been searching for boots like this for a while now, and couldn't decide between these and some Madden ones, but I'm so glad I got these! I love them. It's true that the color of the boots in the pictures are not true to what they actually look like, but I am happy with that. I got the cognac color and the pictures of it look a little too orange to me, but the actual boots are a great color. I love the `distressed' look, as other reviewers have called it. I disagree with a reviewer as far as sizing goes though. I wear a 7 ˝ so that is what I ordered. The toe area is a little slim, but after a couple days of wearing the boots and breaking them in, my pinky toes no longer felt squashed. The legs of the boots are very wide, but they look great with jeans tucked in and I've worn them plenty with a skirt and tights and they look good like that as well. All in all, I love these boots and I love that there isn't a zipper. It's a simple, classy style. I'm considering buying a back-up pair for someday when the ones I have die, or just another color for some variety. Anyway, get these boots, you'll love them :)

If you wanna see what they actually look like -
[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Zigi Girl Women's Meredith Boot, September 3, 2011
Being a large tall women finding a tall quality boot that fits my calf is next to impossible. The boots shaft is real leather making it a nice boot, easy to wear all day. This is my second pair.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the price, August 24, 2011
I bought these shoes in black and cognac. I bought them on super sale for around $45 and they will be great for wearing to bars when I don't want to risk messing up more expensive boots. My legs are on the slim/muscular side (I wear a 6 to 8 in pants), and the shaft is pretty wide for me. I don't think I can wear these bare legged, they are too big. I haven't tried them on with jeans yet, but they should do fine. If you are a very petite girl, these boots will not work on you, they will be too big. They are slightly over the knee and the leather is of ok quality but nothing like the Frye boots I'm addicted to. I will probably keep them, because you can't go wrong with leather boots for $45. If they were more expensive I would probably send them back.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE my boots!, April 13, 2011
annie (Huntington, NY) - See all my reviews
The leather on these boots is beautiful, so soft! The price was great, they are worth every dime! Very happy with purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your dollars!, February 27, 2012
I have this exact pair of boots in black, and they are cheap but passable, so I thought I knew what I was getting into. However, the same pair in Army Leather (weird green-brown) just looks too cheap for me. We're talking thin brown plastic (it doesn't even look "pleather") with a thin felt lining, visible glue, clumsy rubber sole, weird smell, the works. I'm returning ASAP!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy for the Stylist Lady, December 31, 2011
This review is from: ZiGiny Women's Meredith Motorcycle Boot (Apparel)
I really love these black boots!! I have been searching for a month for the right look and the right price.
I found them!! Ladies it is a great buy for the price. Leather quality is good!! I am getting a lot of where did you get your boots?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›