5.0 out of 5 stars Papaya concentrate
This product is the best healer of any type of skin disorder. This product does more than exfoliant. I have used it for precancerous skin treatments, skin abraisions, and rashes. It is wonderful.
Published on July 27, 2007 by ljch

1.0 out of 5 stars Zia has changed the ingredients of the same named product
Published on September 1, 2012 by Carla

5.0 out of 5 stars Papaya concentrate, July 27, 2007
This review is from: Zia Natural Skincare Ultimate Exfoliant, Alphahydroxy Papaya Concentrate - 2 fl oz (Health and Beauty)

1.0 out of 5 stars Zia has changed the ingredients of the same named product, September 1, 2012
I ordered this product because of the great results I had from a sample packet. The order came from Nutricity and I was very disappointed with the results after using it just once. When I compared the ingredients, they had changed significantly. The papaya in the name had dropped much further down on the ingredient list meaning there was much less of it in the product. The box that the bottle came in even had a new ingredient list glued over the origianl list. I contacted Nutricity but they were unwilling to accept a return on the product. I would not recommend this product or Nutricity. Who would really look to see if ingredients had changed from a sample and that the name of the product still stayed the same! Isn't that the reason samples were created - to sample the "expected" product? I was disappointed with Nutricity's response under such circumstances.

1.0 out of 5 stars A has-been, December 23, 2012
This used to be a great product but not anymore. It works as well as water and water is free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zia Ultimate Exfoliant using for 20 years, November 7, 2013
I have been using this Zia Ultimate Exfoliant daily for more than 20 years. It takes one minute to exfoliate and your make up will last thru out the day. I've tried other exfoliants but none works like Zia.

3.0 out of 5 stars Gentle exfoliant, September 9, 2013
I use this once every couple weeks or so. It's easy to apply, no real odor, no stinging. But I am sure to rinse it off within the three minute time recommendation. The exfoliation is gentle and gradual. It doesn't cause any splotchiness, redness, or sun sensitivity. Even though the bottle is small, the product goes a long way. I've used ZIA Papaya Enzyme Mask in the past - this exfoliant is a lot easier and quicker. *I do agree with other reviewers that ZIA has changed their ingredients since being bought by HAIN. If you are used to the "older" version, this product will probably be different.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Face Is Sparkling Now, May 5, 2013
I use this with the cleansing mousse and toner. It took care of the dry patches on my face almost immediately.

4.0 out of 5 stars This works for me, September 12, 2011
Zia Exfoliant works for me as a mild exfoliant. I can see that a top layer of skin is being removed each time I use this product. Yet it is not harsh for my skin. I don't see a HUGE change in my skin, wrinkles and discolorations are still there. But my skin looks brighter and smoother to the touch. No one has remarked on this! But since I know it is doing what I want, I will continue to use the product to stimulate my skin. I do not have especially sensitive skin, and also use glycolic acid peels at home every two weeks or so. Nothing makes my skin look 20 years younger -but since using these types of products, my face is no longer as tan as my body (tan is just from daily walks WITH sunscreen) so I know layers of skin are being exfoliated. Is this a good thing? Hope so!

5.0 out of 5 stars noticeable difference, December 26, 2007
I've noticed that the red marks left behind by blemishes are fading more quickly and my skin also breaks out less than before. I highly reccommend this for those of you who have "tried everything" like me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 22, 2010
Effective yet gentle on the skin. Works well alone or as a pre-treatment for micro-dermabrasion treatment. Only stays on skin for two minutes. Skin is left very smooth.