5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Mac Book Pro
I like it and use it every day. It's neat and keeps everything i need -- my laptop, my keys, my phone. Great color and product.
Published 7 months ago by Stephanie Pongkitwitoon

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK
Published 11 months ago by Park

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, August 22, 2013
This review is from: Zicac Black Canvas With Genuine Leather Messenger Bag Case Casual Bags Shoulder Bags For Men Young People Student Brand NEW
I bought this bag to carry around my netbook and other items that usually live in my pockets. It is OK, but not great. It's pretty simple with not a lot of extra features. The main pocket holds my 7" x 10" netbook. It is zippered across the top. The sides are padded, but the bottom is not, so I had to find a piece of foam to protect the netbook from hitting the floor. Inside are three pockets, two open on the front and one zippered at the back. These pockets are just made out of fabric and the unzippered pockets have sagged over time so they are always catching whatever I am trying to put into the large pocket. These pockets are only about 3" deep so they don't hold a lot.

The front of the bag has a single large zippered pocket. I guess this was designed for a charger or other large accessory, but it would have been nice if they had included some card or pen slots in there. If you carry a bunch of small items, they will all end up mixed up at the bottom of the pocket. Also, there is only one zipper pull so you have to always open the pocket from the side in order to get to anything. The zipper tends to catch when you get to the corner. Two pulls so you could open the pocket from the top would have been nice. Both the main pocket and the front pocket are covered by a flap with a magnetic snap.

On the back is one 8" x 7" pocket also with a magnetic snap. It's good for thin items like a wallet or cell phone. Overall the bag is OK, but not great.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre quality, misleading measurements in product description, April 13, 2014
The product description lists dimensions that turn out to be the exterior dimensions of the bag. The useable interior size is much smaller due to the rounded corners, the curve on all sides, the presence of the seams on the inside, and the fact that the 11.8" measurement includes the flap over the top. Measuring from seam to seam in the main compartment, I get 10.5" x 8" x 3". Based on the published measurements, I thought I could put papers and magazines in the bag, but in reality, even Letter size paper is too big for this bag.
The quality of the material is not impressive. On mine, the flap is curled outward, the magnetic clasp is not fully attached on one side, and the zippers are difficult to operate.

2.0 out of 5 stars Zipper, May 27, 2014
The zipper on the outside pocket didn't close correctly due to how it is manufactured. I like the bag but wanted to be able to close all pockets. I tried it but didn't want to break the zipper...I may try to order another one once I get credit for this one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad Zipper, May 25, 2014
Great bag until the zipper on the front pocket literally pulled off, rendering that pocket useless and the bag only half functional.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Mac Book Pro, December 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband loved his new Manbag ., November 27, 2013
I bought this for my husband and he just loves it. I can't believe how well made it is !! Being sort of a man who always said men don't carry bags -- he uses it all the time. I bought him the gray color and he carries all his stuff he needs for work and is really working out well. Will last along time because it is so well made. Would highly recommend it to college students too. Good size and plenty of room in the different compartments.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my second one., April 21, 2014
Received my first bag for the holidays and use it every single day. Still holding up very well,so I decided to buy another in a different color. Sometimes I find it to be a little to small for all the junk I accumulate and carry but that's my fault. For those on the go who don't need to carry a tin if stuff, this bag will do the trick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag, March 29, 2014
I absolutely love this bag, and take it nearly everywhere. It is holding up very well and can carry a surprising amount of items. One word of caution: do not let your kitties lounge on it, as cat fur tends to cling to it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Material, June 19, 2014
I use this on the weekends and I have been enjoying it very much. If you are looking for a Man's Shoulder Bag, this one looks manly enough.

3.0 out of 5 stars It is just "ok", June 11, 2014
While the this bag is "OK" it could have been much much better.
It would have had some additional "divisions" or comparments inside.

Dont get me wrong, it is a good bag just could have been better

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›