Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on July 22, 2014
Great fit, look and comfort. Tight ass and definite crotch eye-catcher.
Too slim at the ankle to wear with boots. Looks best with sneakers.
Will definitely buy more. Faded denim is best color.
on February 8, 2016
4 Stars because, yes, they are tight, super tight, but a little too tight for me (size 36). I would definitely go one size higher in these, for me 38 was right. I sent the size 36 pair back and got a prompt refund of the cost of the jeans, not the shipping, which is to be expected. They have great customer service and since I was satisfied, I ordered another pair.
on November 5, 2013
These jeans are well made and fit perfectly-super tight, but comfortable.I love how they look and will be buying more soon…thanks!
on March 16, 2015
To be totally fair, Thea jeans have the most ABSOLUTELY CUTEST FIT EVER. There was everything going for these pants; the way they hug the butt, the skinny narrow ankles, and form fitted thighs, what's not to like? BUT the only downside is that they HARDLY STRETCH. It's advertised that there's some Lycra in the fabric, but that's bogus as a dog's fart. It's really too bad though. I fell in love with these pants for a minute up until I had to start walking around.
on September 2, 2014
The pants are amazing! However there are still some things that people should know:
-Personally, the shade I got wasn't quite as light as the picture. It actually looks like the darker of the three options, but still, they have a great color that can go with almost any outfit.
-These pants are SUPER skinny. On a scale out of 1-10, 1 being baggy and 10 being the skinniest pants I've ever worn, they're definitely a 9 or 10. They don't exactly fit like spandex, but they fit like actual jeans, which is nice I guess.
-Lastly, the ankles. They tend to scrunch up a little, but I guess that it's okay and its nothing really to worry about.
These pants are skin tight, and I was very pleasantly surprised when they came at least 2-3 weeks earlier than when I expected them! I know people tend to be a bit wary when buying clothes online (I am) but this is a wise investment if you love skinny jeans.
on March 28, 2015
Of all the brands of skinny jeans I've worn over the years, this brand has created the most comfortable pair of skinny jeans I've ever worn. Hug the thighs and the calfs perfectly without looking like women's workout tights. The manufacturer is smart enough to make a 38 waist for a comfortable fit for those who normally wear a size 36 waist (most makers of skinny jeans and pants only go that wide) since there is a 1-2 inch shrinkage with further washings. As an "middle aged" punk/rock and roll fan that still likes to rock the skinny look, they are perfect for boho casual hanging out and rock and roll/punk/garage rock concert wear.
on April 26, 2015
For those of you looking for a perfect skinny jean these are the way to go!! Being a older punk trying to find the perfect skinny jean like the old school dogpile "Joey ramones" that they had 15-17years ago. These jeans are the way to go! Fit perfectly tight on the thighs and nice and snug all the way down to the ankles! Highly recommend!!
on November 8, 2014
my journey for a perfect super skinny jean is over...i have tried levis 510,rsq's london,hm,pacsun,gap super skinny,and these by far are sickest pair of skinny jeans i have, this jeans surprised me with their comfort if you want to show off your muscular legs BUY THESE,but if you got chicken legs gtfo,...i am 5'7 135lbs i ordered 30 SHORT,fits perfect,Good Job Zico!!!
on May 1, 2014
These jeans are high in quality and have an awesome fit! They have a snug fit but do stretch enough for all around comfort. However, getting a smaller size may jeopardize fit, comfort, or both. So, consider getting your normal actual measured waist size and length. This merchant is efficient in processing and delivering your order, as well as being responsive to your inquiries.
on February 12, 2016
these don't stretch at all, and their sizing is too small. However, I bought a pair of the "Skinny Stretch Twill Chino Jeans" from the same brand and they stretched and fit perfectly, not sure why these were different.