Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Zig Zag Zombie HD (Kindle Tablet Edition) - Zombies, Vampires, Ghosts, and More!
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 10, 2013
This app has weird permissions.... Can alter or delete device USB storage? Really? I cancelled the download as soon as I read it
on January 31, 2013
Graphics are nice. Controls and functions well. I wish the boards loaded a little quicker. It's not a bad app but it's just a little too cutie for me to play through. But that's my problem, not the app's.
on January 11, 2013
my son and I love this game. it is a little challenging but really addictive. if you want fast paced tum with a twist this is the game for you. the zombies kill the good guys!
on January 13, 2013
It is a great time waster with a small learning curve. Not all that challenging but defyingly fun. Can't wait for more levels and characters!
on January 10, 2013
This game was certainly entertaining. it is a simple puzzle game with various characters capable of overcoming different obstacles. it is a little rough, introducing some objects without explaining what they are, as well as characters. it is quick and pretty simple. the physics are a little inconsistent, and the touch sensitivity is a little too high, making it hard to fine tune your aim. still, I enjoyed it. I wouldn't spend 2.99 on it, but I could see myself spending a dollar or two on it. I would expect more playtime for 3, considering that I only spent a somewhat distracted two hours playing and finished the game.
on January 14, 2013
I downloaded it because it was free and looked interesting. Then I discovered that it was rather difficult to play! It was deleted five minutes after we downloaded it because no one in my house hold wanted to play. If the instructions had been a bit more clear then we would have had no problem keeping it.
on February 11, 2013
Hey now I will say I didn't think I would like this but you know its fun it works with angels and stratergies give it a shot if you would like to challenge yourself.
on February 10, 2013
The game is okay. It is a good time killer just not my cup of tea. I recommend giving this a try for sure.
on November 5, 2012
Fun art coupled with interesting game mechanics. Easily digestible game play length if you are an on the toilet user like myself. But also fun enough to warrant an hour on the couch.
on January 11, 2013
I got this app as another Amazon daily free app, and my kids started playing it before I even had a chance to play. they really like this game