5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, March 17, 2011
This review is from: Ziggyisms: Notable Quotes of Wisdom for Everyday Living (Paperback)
GREAT LITTLE BOOK. I HAVE LOVED ZIGGY FOR OVER 30 YEARS. This was a surprise Valentines day gift for my wonderful wife.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ziggyisms, May 27, 2010
If you are a fan of Ziggy, this is a great buy: inexpensive and filled with Ziggy's quotes. I particularly like this book because, as a Language Arts teacher, it is becoming more common to assign essays regarding quotes, in which the students must analyze the quote, speculate as to its meaning, and connect it to themselves. I keep this book in my classroom, and amongst all of the Martin Luther King, Jr., Ghandi, Eleanor Roosevelt, Anne Frank, Shakespeare and George Eliot quotes (my favorite quotable people), I like to throw in a few Ziggy quotes to add variety.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ziggyisms: Notable Quotes, March 13, 2014
What can I say, Ziggy is Ziggy! He is one of my favorite cartoon characters. The book is in perfect condition which is good because it is to be a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, December 17, 2012
Bette Day (Central Florida USA) - See all my reviews
product was chosen my teenager and I ordered and paid for it as a gift. they were very happy with the product

5.0 out of 5 stars good to remember, August 12, 2012
its a small book and u might finish reading in a couple of minutes. but its so good to remember ziggy old days :) worth having it

Ziggyisms: Notable Quotes of Wisdom for Everyday Living
Ziggyisms: Notable Quotes of Wisdom for Everyday Living by Tom Wilson (Paperback - November 1, 1997)
Used & New from: $0.01