Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Zija SUPER MIX (1 case/32 pkts) net wt 416g
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 19, 2013
1.At his seminars, the formulator of Zija Russ Bianchi claims to be a brain surgeon, pharmacist, and PhD Biochemist. He allegedly received these credentials from the University of California and Harvard. However, both universities have never heard of him. When I asked him where he got his credentials he out right refused to answer. Please don’t take my word for it. You can call any University registrar department and verify whether someone received a degree. You can’t get their grades, but they will tell you whether they are alumni. He along with the people that represent him are liars.

2.The Nestle Company; where Russ claimed to be a formulator has never heard of him. Please, call their corporate office.

3.All the studies such as the John Hopkins and the Discovery Channel Documentary are on the Moringa plant. They are not on Zija. This does not mean Zija is Moringa. In fact, as a dietary supplement there is no legal requirement for Zija to put Moringa in their product.

4.My professor and I performed a chemical decomposition of their product and found it to be mostly sugar, a lot of nickel, with negligible vitamin content and some caffeine. We used mass spectrometry, gravimetric analysis, and microscopy. Take some to your local university. They will likely do the same for free

5.Please google Pyramid scheme and compare it to the set up of Zija.
1919 comments|96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2013
I'm very happy with this product and the price I got it for on Amazon ($80 +Free Super Saver Shipping for a case of 32 packets).
The shipping was also much faster than expected. I received it in about 3 days. So it was well worth the minimal wait to get the shipping cost slashed.
I love the Smart mix by Zija. But the Super mix is noticeably stronger. I've noticed a lot of energy (and I would being a mother of a 4 month old). I'm exclusively breastfeeding my baby and I believe this product has actually increased my milk production. I have another Moringa product that I've taken only once. I hate it. It tastes horrible. My mom uses this other product everyday and she says it doesn't make her feel as well as the Smart mix. I gave her some of this Super mix and she also notices a big difference in this than the Smart mix. It's definitely stronger. I like that each sachet has a little Stevia and tropical flavor in it. It makes it much sweeter tasting than the Smart Mix. I really love the taste of it. This is an all around great product in my opinion. It was just what I needed! When the baby was born and I began nursing, I found myself wanting to take an extra packet of Smart Mix now and then, and occasionally I would. The Super Mix actually SAVES me money, because I'm not taking 2 packets a day. Prior to this purchase on Amazon I tried the Super Mix (got it off ebay) and I was fighting the worst cold. I'm in Ohio and at that time the majority of the people in this state were sick. It was funny because it was the first time I went more than 24 hours without smart mix in over 2 years, and of course it was the first time I'd been sick in that long also. It was so rough because I was nursing a little baby and was sick as a dog. I couldn't breathe I was so congested! Of course my little one didn't get sick (THANK GOODNESS!) because she had my antibodies in the breast milk. But when my Super Mix finally arrived (I hadn't had any moringa in days at this point) I decided to double up and drink one during the am and one closer to the evening to kill the bug I had. The first day there was no huge difference in the cold. However, there was a major difference in my energy levels. The illness was robbing me of my energy but after taking the Super Mix I was walking around trying to get things done with tears running out of my eyes and tissues stuffed in my nostrils. Well after the 2nd day and 4 packets later...I woke up in a pool of my own sweat (disgusting I know) and took a breath and all of my congestion was gone- kind of a big deal after 2 days because I had gone through several boxes of tissue in a short period of time. Also because there were others around me sick that didn't take the mix and it took them as long as several weeks to really get better. It was miserable, but just like that poof! I was better. I believe the Moringa in the Super Mix gave my body the ability to fight off the illness. My body sweat all the junk out, and I felt great the rest of the day. I switched to one packet a day after that and the sickness did not come back. I've been well ever since and I never want to go a day without Moringa. Got to hand it to the makers of Zija! I couldn't be happier with this product!
88 comments|52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 19, 2014
Eversince I started taking this daily, the swelling and aching of my hands went away. It is expensive but it works. I feel much better and have more energy. I hope they can lower the price in the future. But at the same time, you don't have to buy other vitamins anymore. Just take this once a day, and you are good to go.
on March 16, 2013
This was recommended for joint pain by a friend. By day four, I could feel a difference. The pain in my knee has eased a little more each day. I no longer need to take prescription pain killers to get through my work day, where I spend most of my time standing and walking.
on June 25, 2014
Not very impressed. Very overpriced and the nutrition label doesn't even give an exact dosage of how much moringa is even in the product. Most likely because there isn't very much in it because if there was they would list it! I just order my moringa off of amazon and use the moringa source brand. High quality and USDA organic and I actually know how much moringa I am getting per serving and for a fraction of the price.
44 comments|31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 12, 2015
Item is not as pictured. MY FAULT for believing that the item in picture was the item I was getting...especially in light of the fact that it says "Super Mix".
I was in too big of a hurry to order before we ran out. Again, my bad, I realize that... so don't "trash me". :)
I'm sure product is wonderful; just not what I thought I was getting when I searched "Zija XM" and a picture of a box of "Zija XM" popped up.
Deducting stars for misleading picture. Seller should, please, fix this before some other old lady like me orders from the picture instead of the description.
I have 2 boxes of "not as pictured" Zija Super Mix.
on July 25, 2014
VERY poor quality. No way to find out how much moringa is in it. Ingredients are bad. Price is criminal.

Seed Cake is a filler and who knows what fruit powder is? The 2nd ingredient is, "Natural Tropical Flavor", which can be anything. It is most likely artificial. The only reason to label it like this is to hide something.

Also a 32 day supply is $100! They think if they price is that high than people will think it is an amazing product. You can get a a 75 day supply of 100% pure Moringa Oliefera for like $14.

Don't fall for this dishonest company's clever marketing. I recommend Green Virgin Products moringa. It is the best quality and it is priced fairly.

[...] Check out that page for more info.
44 comments|49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2013
Felt more energized and not quite as run down. Overall, the taste wasn't bad and it helped to use a container where you couldn't see inside. Taste better than it looks!
on January 28, 2014
It would be 5 stars EXCEPT in 1 box there was ONLY 5 packets NOT 8. So I'm very upset It was missing 3 packets.
44 comments|6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 27, 2014
Does a great job helping my husband with his arthritis.