Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
First, let me say that I was disappointed in the size of these earrings. From the photo, it seemed that they were larger than their 3/4" long overall size (the photo is actually larger than the product.
That said, it's probably good that they were smaller because they were SO uncomfortable! The way they are designed, instead of hanging straight down, the circle part pulls at your ear and bends the top of the earlobe forward, and the bottom backward-- this hurts. I tried them with different, larger flat backs (they came with the tiny backs) and that seemed to help somewhat, but not completely.
The size makes these feel more like kids' earrings than those for an adult. (But they are too heavy for a child.). The purple stone looks so dark (mostly because its tiny and has no cut for reflectivity) that it looks almost black.
I don't see myself wearing these. Perhaps if you have attached earlobes it won't be as bad, but with mine, they hurt.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The pictures do not really do justice to these beautiful earrings. The amethyst is faceted, making it stand out more than the picture would indicate. The earrings are very well made and sturdy without being heavy. The round upper part sits comfortably against the ear and doesn't hang down, the dangle part is light and comfortable. These would be discrete enough for work, but fun for a night out, a great transitional earring.

I have allergies to I need to the sterling or stainless in silver, gold, or titanium. Very pretty.
VINE VOICEon November 27, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These earrings are small. Much smaller than I had anticipated. I got them for my girlfriend to wear and she likes them but they are small. The overall look is classy however and I can see why these would be good for a more professional setting. They don't draw too much attention but if someone notices it's a nice touch. They are light weight and easy to put in.

I think that being basically the same size of stud earring is my only issue with them. I wish that they were just a tad bigger and the loop more pronounced. I'm not talking hoop earring big but something with a bit more 'umph.'
VINE VOICEon September 27, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These earrings are sterling silver with a genuine stone. They are small (about half inch I believe) and dainty. Very classy yet elegant. Totally suitable for working in a corporate environment so that you still look presentable but have a little pop of color (unlike the other drones ). The price seemed a little pricy as I've seen similar earrings at Kohl's, however, I believe the artist that makes these earrings has a following and maybe that is the reason for the cost. I will research more into that and update my review for those who are interested.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 7, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These are really a beautiful pair of earrings with excellent quality and craftsmanship.

However, do check the dimensions against your ear before ordering. I found them to be extremely small and more suitable for a delicately built teen or young woman. I am petite in height but these earrings just looked ridiculously tiny for me.

The design is lovely but I can't help feeling that they would be much more impressive at twice or one and a half times the size. The amethyst is very small and the silver ring around it is very prominent. Also, the stem is thicker than all the other sterling silver earrings I own and if you have tiny ear piercings these will not be comfortable.

The workmanship is really excellent and, if the dimensions work for you, these would truly be a beautiful addition to any jewellery box.
VINE VOICEon August 23, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These lovely sterling earrings with faceted amethysts set smoothly into the stud part of the earring are beautiful and very versitile! I had originally thought they would be "work" jewelery, as the small size and discreet hoops are perfect for a work environment, but I also wore them out to a lovely farm-to-table event, and got more compliments than I would have ever expected! I had planned to change jewelery, but forgot, and was so pleased to have so many people notice and compliment these pretty earrings. The workmanship is perfect, and the stones have a lovely shimmer- it is hard to see in the photo, but the amethysts are faceted, and give a great subtle sparkle!
These could easily become favorite "every day" earrings, especially as they transitioned so well to an evening event!
on September 14, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These are very nicely made, and the picture pretty much tells you everything you need to know. I would echo what other reviewers said though in terms of their size, which is that like many jewelry items they may be significantly smaller than the picture (with no sense of scale) makes them look.

In person, the stones have exactly the proportions shown in the picture, but in terms of absolute size they're fairly small and so give the illusion (to me at least) of being smaller relative to the bezel.

If you like the look and design you see in the picture, and you understand the dimensions, then you can't go wrong with these.

G.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Great with summer dresses. I had no idea that silver was so light compared to gold ...but these are totally hypoallergenic. Due to the silvers lightness in weight I'd have to say that I think its more a metal for the casual summers, especially with the free form design, believe me, they move...not stiff like office settings IMO
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
When I saw these earrings, I just about fell out of my chair. My wife Christine enjoys many things about her jewelry. But her absolute favorites are sterling silver and amethyst. So when you find something like this from Zina that combines BOTH in one earring set, it was pay dirt for me resulting in a very happy wife. These earrings are stylish enough whether you are going casual or elegant. B-E-A-YOOTIFUL!
on December 1, 2012
These earrings were a great buy and I would do it all over again. The silver with the amethyst looks very chic!