Zinc-Galvanized Steel Carabiner Spring Snap Link Hook - Choose from 6 Sizes 40mm to 140mm - 1-1/2" to 5-1/2""
|Price:||$3.66 - $8.77|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Versatile binding, rigging & anchoring hardware - quick connect/dis-connect of ropes, chains, straps
- Push gate in to open - auto-close spring gate with interlock tooth (not on 4mm) prevents force open
- Zinc galvanized steel for superior strength, excellent rust & corrosion resistance
- Choose link size x length: 4 x 40mm (5/32 x 1-1/2"), 5 x 50mm (3/16 x 2"), 6 x 60mm (1/4 x 2-1/2")
- 8 x 80mm(5/16 x 3"), 10 x 100mm (3/8 x 4") and 12 x 140mm (1/2 x 5-1/2"). See desc. for load limits
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
However, I am giving it only 2 stars as it says clearly "excellent rust and corrosion resistance". I bought them for an outdoor installation that is fairly exposed to the ocean (salt water breeze). All rusted and unusable within a week of being used. A week. In my book that is NOT excellent resistance.
So I am not criticizing the quality of the carabiner, I'm just criticizing their marketing. Don't market it "excellent rust and corrosion resistance" if it's gonna die within a week of being exposed to harsh conditions.
Anybody looking for something really rust and corrosion resistance: Stainless Steel 316. Not cheap, but there is no valid alternative.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
nice clip, heavier than the usual aluminum.
I use it with a prong dog collar to attach to the regular collar in case it comes off.
It's ok, but too small to hook onto my purse as this was intended.Published 26 days ago by jlindsay1315
I am just using this for my home gym and it is holding up just fine. The price was right, also.Published 1 month ago by Marcie Romo
Good product. Arrived as described. Will buy from this person for a third time.Published 3 months ago by MrP
Bad quality product. Found better one at the Home Depot and way cheaper.Published 3 months ago by robertn321