4.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly tasty and loaded with protein!, August 25, 2011
Goldsie "goldsie" (Portland, OR United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zing Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip (Health and Beauty)
I tried one of these Zing peanut butter chocolate chip bars at a health fair at my workplace. I was surprised at how good it was. I'm not a big health nut and actually very picky about what I eat. This bar was soft and chewy and every bite was as good as the one before it. I was pleasantly surprised especially after reading the healthy ingredients. It's really hard for me to eat healthy even though I try, but most healthy stuff doesn't taste good to me. I am going to start keeping these in my desk for those days when I can't get away for lunch.

If I hadn't been given a free one, I probably never would have tried these. I'm glad I did. I recommend you try them for yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars the only "protein" bar i can have!, May 11, 2012
This review is from: Zing Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip (Health and Beauty)
I love these bars, they are amazing. They are sweetened with agave, I have a lot of food allergies (soy, gluten, dairy, and almonds) and this is the only bar I can have that doesn't have all that in it! With the job I have, I'm always on the go..and often times I don't have time to eat. These bars have 10g of protein, 11g of sugar, 25g carb, and 4g fiber. I LOVE these bars, they are a bit pricey, but thats what you have to pay for when you have a lot of issues... :) Thank you ZING BARSSSssSS you really give me the extra "zing" to keep me going.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite snack bar!, July 23, 2013
This review is from: Zing Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip (Health and Beauty)
I love how nutritious this bar is and how full it makes me feel! I compete in pageants and when I am in training this bar is perfect to help me feel satiated! I absolutely love the taste and the all natural ingredients!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Vegan Bars!, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Zing Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip (Health and Beauty)
Believe me I have tried every veagn protein bar imaginable and these are really the best. I had to stop eating dairy due to an allergy my baby had and I found these. I can now eat dairy but will never stop eating these. They are really good warmed-up too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy protein bars, November 19, 2012
This review is from: Zing Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip (Health and Beauty)
These bars really do taste like peanut butter & chocolate chip cookie dough. The ingredient list is impressive with 10 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber, they were exactly what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely delicious, February 28, 2012
This review is from: Zing Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip (Health and Beauty)
Stumbled upon these at Whole Foods in Southern California; I am a regular natural-products-shopper had not previously seen them anywhere on the East coast. I picked this flavor because it's one of few (3, I believe) Zing Bars that is also dairy-free and uses brown rice protein instead of whey. It was absolutely delicious -- rich-tasting and peanut-buttery, with a generous amount of miniature dark chocolate chips throughout. Very satisfying. I usually only go for the USDA-Organic bars (with logo), so I'm glad I gave these a look because they contain many organic ingredients; I suppose they just do not have certification. Glad to have discovered these and hope to see them in more natural foods shops both in person and online. Tip: I like to "knead" out bars so they flatten/extend to the entirety of the wrapper -- more fun to pick at and makes it last longer. (The Chocolate Coconut flavor is also out-of-this-world! It tastes like an Almond Joy!)

Zing Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip