Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on September 30, 2012
This is a wonderful and durable toy. I purchased two of them for my 6 and 5 year old boys and they both played with these for hours and they haven't gotten old. The arrows have been stepped on and they are still in tack. The crossbow shoots the arrows for quite a distance. Good stuff.
on January 20, 2013
This was a hit on Christmas. My son and I used it to play battles knocking down little army guys. Great aim, easy to re-load and safe to shoot. Provided hours of entertainment, especially with shooting the little plastic army guys.
on February 3, 2013
Great, fun toy but don't expect it to last. First one broke when it was dropped on carpet. Second one broke, a day later, when one of the wings came detached while shooting one of the darts. Not well made at all.
on December 17, 2012
This is an over-priced poorly made toy. The blue rubber firing band detached from the bow on the VERY FIRST pull-back and there is no way to re-attach it. The "safety" is awkward for a child's hands. Since the company shipped me a two-pack by mistake, they were unwilling to replace the broken bow.
on January 7, 2013
Finally arrived 8th January, not in time for Christmas but hey ho.
Son having much fun with it though he doesn't think it shoots up to 55 metres. Fun product, def worth the buy.
on January 27, 2013
I bought this for my son's birthday and it is a fun toy. Everyone, including me, enjoys it. It's very well made but my 5 year old can use it with ease.
on December 26, 2012
I bought a two pack at a membership club. Same brand. Much better price then Amazon. Problem... the toys suck!!! One broke immediately. The other one broke within next day :(
on October 2, 2013
A birthday present for my grandson and he has shot everyone in the family with the bow. He loves it. Not sure his mother loves it
on December 17, 2012
I found the two pack of these toys at Sam's Club - for less than one cost! DARN!! I feel so guilty for spending so much money on one toy. OH well, these things happen.
on December 10, 2012
I'm rating this toy one star b/c of my experience in ordering this item and the issue I had sending it back. My sons will be getting them for Christmas, so I can't comment on the durability or fun (although the educational value seems low).

There are TWO crossbows per package and this isn't really evident in the product description by the seller. I ordered two of them for my two sons and ended up with 4 crossbows. When I tried to return them, the seller does not cover the return shipping and I was forced to spend 20 dollars to return them (the shipping was higher b/c the seller lives in a residential office. :-(