Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on September 5, 2013
This Cross Bow can shoot a good distance with surprisingly good consistency/accuracy. I did not have high expectation for this Toy's quality and life expectations when I ordered it, but after a few weeks of the kids playing with it inside the house and outside, I am very happy with it. I had purchased an extra set of arrows and only one has broken and I think that was deliberately done by a neighbor kid!
on June 24, 2014
Make sure you do not leave these outside in the sun. We live in Arizona and my sons made the mistake of leaving them out for a day and the bungee rubber bands dried out and broke (mind you it was winter). Also the arrows are foam and the tips break off when you put them into the firing part and once the sides of the tips break off you cannot use them in the bow any longer. This was a Christmas present for my young sons and it did not even make it to February before it was trashed. Total waste of money. I would not purchase again.
on July 24, 2015
I got this for my son when he was three. He had a little difficulty in loading it, but it got easier when he turned four. He is careful with his toys, far more than most kids, but the rubber bands that hold the arrow broke after a year. We also had a regular bow from the same company with the same problem, but I suspect the neighbor kid may have abused it--he is far rougher on toys. We are still inclined to buy another as the arrows have all held up well, and this is a better bow option than many others I have seen.
on May 1, 2013
This is our second cross bow. The rubber bands on the first wore through quickly. I looked to see if we could get replacements since it seemed a shame to throw the whole thing away when it just needed some new parts but there is no such thing. My son really liked it though so I gave it a second shot. The second one is doing better - I make sure to not leave it laying out in the sun which I think causes the rubber to break down faster. Seems like a simple thing though for the manufacturer to offer replacements on these parts.
on December 27, 2013
We got this for my four-year old because his older brother was getting a real cross bow. Everything is in great working order. It is somewhat difficult for his little hands to manage the loading process, but he was shooting in no time.
My grandson got this for Christmas and for the first 2 hours this is all he would play with. The cross bow is quite powerful and will easily shoot about 45 to 60 feet. It comes with three large suction darts that will stick to flat surfaces but fall off in about 30 seconds for easy retrieval.

The crossbow is designed for indoor and outdoor use and it is a lot of fun for the kids to play with. You can store the two unused darts on the left and right side of the crossbow and have the other one loaded. You pull back on the dart and clip the Zart (their name) over the firing pin. The trigger mechanism features a dual trigger with the front trigger being a safety and the rear one the firing trigger.

Getting shot with the Zarts does not hurt even though they are big, as the suction cup is large and made of foam. You still need to coach your children about not shooting someone in the face or eyes.

This is a fun toy and your children will enjoy it!
on August 8, 2013
I thought the product was a little pricey considering the elastic is eventually going to break before long. We even took extra precautions and made sure not to leave the cross bow outside in the elements, but the elastic began to wear out within about a month. My son loves though, and I don't regret the purchase.
on August 13, 2012
Bought this for my 7 year old for his birthday. Have been playing outside with a lot and having tons of fun. Until it broke! He had been using it correctly. One of the bands that hold the arrow just broke! We have had it less than 5 days! I now have a very sad little boy!
on August 19, 2013
Don't get me wrong this is a fun toy, but it didn't last long and it is hard for young kids to pull back. I spent most of the evening at my 6 year old sons birthday pulling back, knocking, and locking the arrow into place. The force of the bands were so strong that it was even difficult for the 8 year cousin to pull back. The foam arrow ripped after a few shots because the bands are so strong that it pulled away from itself while being locked into the bow. The safety trigger began to bind because it seemed like once again, the bands were too strong and pulled the arrow against the trigger making it difficult to shoot. I would not recommend this product because of its difficulty of use and its poor durability do not justify the price. I recommend waiting for it to show in a dollar store next to the other cheaply made toys then buying it.
on January 12, 2013
Well made durable gun. Darts go far. If the kids shoot each other it does not hurt or leave marks.