5.0 out of 5 stars Best dreidels ever
They spin unbelievabley good & great colors
The self standing ziplock bag is excellent for storage
Good product for the price
Published 11 months ago by Yitz fast

3.0 out of 5 stars I have a little...
Step right up and grab a hand full. There are many and they do work. They are small, and not really meant for kids since they are seriously a choking hazard. I am torn if they should be in a gift bag or not.
Published 9 months ago by T (email me questions)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best dreidels ever, October 6, 2013
This review is from: Zion JudaicaTM 100 Medium Plastic Hanukkah Dreidels - Ziplock Bag (Misc.)
They spin unbelievabley good & great colors
The self standing ziplock bag is excellent for storage
Good product for the price

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids loved them!, January 7, 2013
Love them and got them just on time! My only issue with this is that the item was listed as “new” but the item had been pre-opened.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hanukkah Lesson, December 20, 2012
I bought these for a lesson on Hanukkah with my students. I let each student take one home. They spin very well and are very brightly colored. I highly recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dreidels, May 28, 2014
I bought these dreidels for my Thanksgivukkah tablescape. I spray painted them gold and spread them on the table. It worked perfectly. I still have a ton leftover for many Hannukahs to come. They spin well and were a good weight. I would recommend these to anyone with a need for many dreidels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spin very well, and great price!, May 16, 2014
We used these for a grade school presentation. The kids got to keep their own, so glad for all the color choices. Sure it costs more than the paper dreidels we used last year, but they work so much better, and made a fun keepsake for our Hanukkah presentation. It was nice to use these instead of making time for the kids to fold and prepare their own dreidels since we got more time to play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, April 5, 2014
My students have a ball playing with the dreidels! I agree that the symbols need to be a bit more defined but it doesn't seem to be a problem. They play the game year round!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as Expected, April 2, 2014
A bag of 100 cheap little plastic dreydls in bright and pastel colors to put into little hands. The letters could be easier to read, but they sufficed for my purposes.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for my class, December 30, 2013
I buy these for my 4th grade students and their kindergarten buddies. They work great and have a blast with them. There's so many in a bag that I only have to buy them every 2-3 years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, December 27, 2013
Team Joe Dawn (Fairfax, VA USA) - See all my reviews
Nice size, great spinners and my classroom loved it. Very pleased with the quality and color choices. Big hit in my class.

5.0 out of 5 stars love dreidals, December 23, 2013
great, i bought this pack for a presentation at my sons school, i gave them out to all the children & they loved them. nice hard plastic. just know that the letters are written in hebrew not english.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›