5.0 out of 5 stars Ziploc Produce Bags
This is the best product on the market for storing produce. It has little air holes that reduce the moisture content and keep your veggies fresh. They originally sold the bags at Costco but they've disappeared so grab some up when you get a chance. I'm a vegetarian and have a lot of money invested in my produce so this is an essential kitchen item.
Published on October 26, 2010 by Veggie Lady

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good
Hefty made great produce bags. When they stopped making it I tried Ziploc and am very disappointed in them. They don't work and have holes in them so that any condensation builds it leaks all over the drawer. I then bought Peak Fresh Re-Usable Produce Bags and they work really well. Just make sure the produce is cold and dry before you put it in the bags to reduce...
Published 18 months ago by J. GOLDIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Ziploc Produce Bags, October 26, 2010
This review is from: Ziploc Fresh Produce Bag, 15-Count(Pack of 3) (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best way to store veggies, December 18, 2010
This is a great way to store fresh vegetables in the refrigerator.
They definitely will last longer and stay fresher. The bags have small
holes that allow air flow and it works wonders!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says it's supposed to do., April 12, 2012
Amazing, a product that does exactly what the marketing blurbs on the package claim. That is it helps control moisture to help keep veges from getting repulsively soggy or too dry.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ziploc Fresh Produce Bags, June 27, 2013
I have used these bags for many years (since they first came out). I can't find them in the grocery stores anymore and finally had to call the Ziploc people and special order them. What a shame the big box stores don't carry them as they are a really good product. I wash mine out with hot soapy water after each use, then let them air dry and I reuse them. I am happy to see Amazon is carrying them now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Save Money, February 10, 2012
These bags are wonderful. Easy to use. Have saved alot of money by keeping produce longer and fresher. Will last a long time as they are reusable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Size matters, November 6, 2011
I agree with the other reviewers that these bags are GREAT and work well. However, I believe these are the 1 gallon bags folks are raving about. My question is: Where can I find the 1 quart bags? I've looked everywhere for these. They used to be available in supermarkets, but no more. I still have a couple of boxes in my pantry, but I'm running out and need to replenish the supply. The smaller bags are great for storing chopped veggies, small partial veggies, e.g., half an onion, and other smaller items that get lost in the 1 gallon bags. Incidentally, one of the least mentioned advantages of all size vegetable storage bags is that you can tuck them in varying sizes of spaces in the refrigerator, so they make storage more efficient. Anyway, help me find 1 quart sized bags --- please!

5.0 out of 5 stars these are great!, June 18, 2013
these are great for keeping veggies fresh longer. I kept washing and re-using the last ones I had because you couldn't get them in the stores anymore. I was very glad to see these on amazon. one tip is if you wash your veggies place a paper towel inside the bag and they wont drip.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well with most produce, March 23, 2013
The produce bags are a great size, can be rinsed and reused with a compatible product, and fit well into most refrigerators. The slits do their job - but if the contents are initially wet, a bit of leakage occurs. It's nothing that a towel won't quickly absorb and the lasting results of using the bags are worth a tad of trouble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, February 20, 2013
These are really good! All kinds of vegetables and fruits stay fresh for a really long time. I am not going to spend a dime on any other products claiming to keep vegetables fresh.

5.0 out of 5 stars These work great for keeping vegetables fresher, long, January 28, 2013
Andrew (Chicago, Israel) - See all my reviews
I use these for all my fresh vegetables and they last much longer. Glad I was able to find these again when I ran out.

Rate and Discover Movies