5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag
Published on January 28, 2012 by MCharles

3.0 out of 5 stars Bag
I like the bag but am a little disappointed that there were not more pockets on the inside. Also thought handles were longer.
Published 22 months ago by Babs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, January 28, 2012
This review is from: Zipper Travel Tote Sports Gym Bag, Red (Luggage)
I ordered this bag to use to carry items to the gym when I'm not taking a change of clothes. I wanted something smaller than my normal gym bag, but with all the same perks, and this bag was exactly what I was looking for. It's very roomy, plenty of space for towel, wallet, cell phone, keys, and anything else I want to stick inside. I also loved the water bottle holder on the outside. I haven't tried yet, but I suspect this will also hold my yoga mat quite well. It also has a zipper top to keep everything securely inside the bag. The material is sturdy and stands up well to wear and tear. I would definitely recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy bag for travel, October 24, 2012
This review is from: Zipper Travel Tote Sports Gym Bag, Red (Luggage)
I recently used this bag on a vacation trip to the caribbean. I chose this bag for its large size and zippered top. I used this as my carry on bag for the flight and as a poolside bag on vacation. This bag holds a lot! I had my phone, ipad, hoodie, wallet, as well as a water bottle and cosmetic bag, with tons of room to spare. My only complaint about this bag would be the lack of dividers or pockets on the inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy!, November 9, 2012
This review is from: Zipper Travel Tote Sports Gym Bag, Red (Luggage)
I bought this for an upcoming trip to Hawaii. I wanted something that could serve as a diaper bag/carry-on/beach bag. This bag fits the bill! Very roomy and the zipper will make sure nothing falls out. There aren't any pockets on the inside but a few on the front that will help with boarding passes and such. Can't beat it for the price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for carry on or beach bag, May 21, 2013
This review is from: Zipper Travel Tote Sports Gym Bag, Red (Luggage)
This si the perfect size for a beach bag or airline carry on bag. it's no too big but fits a lot. Would have also loved to have an inside pocket, but it does have an inside key ring loop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice travel tote, June 20, 2013
This review is from: Zipper Travel Tote Sports Gym Bag, Red (Luggage)
I ordered this bag as a carry on for a trip to Hawaii. I loved it! It carried the items that I didn't want to check in with our luggage i.e. travel itineraries and reservations (in three ring notebook), books, I-Pad, snacks, camera, light jacket, and neck pillow. The outside pockets were handy for tickets and items that needed to be easily accessible. Since it didn't have an inside pocket, I put small things in a zip lock bag which made them easier to find. This bag is very well constructed and east to carry. I got the color red, and it is a nice looking bag. For the price, I was very pleased. It worked well as a travel bag, and could be used for several different things.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bag, February 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Zipper Travel Tote, April 24, 2014
Terry Hunt (THOMASTON, ME, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zipper Travel Tote Sports Gym Bag, Red (Luggage)
Exactly what I was looking for and not able to find locally. Thanks for the great price and amazing product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge!, June 15, 2013
This review is from: Zipper Travel Tote Sports Gym Bag, Red (Luggage)
This is my couponing bag, it holds 2- 3 inch binders that are totally packed, my tablet (with its own case/keyboard so it's extra thick) sales ads, planner, wallet, pens, scissors, and a grocery bag i use for trash and clippings. It's sturdy, super functional, I love it I take it everywhere (obviously, it has all my coupons lol)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as gift, January 8, 2013
Michael J. Burton (Detroit Area, Michigan, United States, Planet Earth) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zipper Travel Tote Sports Gym Bag, Red (Luggage)
I bought the ladies at work one of these and filled them with goodies. It is a year later and they are still using them as work totes to bring the crap to and from work. They seem to be holding up well

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag!, January 10, 2013
This review is from: Zipper Travel Tote Sports Gym Bag, Red (Luggage)
I have never written a review on Amazon- so that should prove that I am in love with this bag. I do not use this bag for my gym clothes (I don't even go to the gym actually). However, I do use this bag for all of my books for school. I am a late-twenties college student and I am taking 18 units this semester- that's a lot of books! I just love carrying my books in this tote because they are easy to get to and the outside compartments keep my pens/calculator separate so I don't have to fish for them. The zipper is sturdy and the inside of the bag is lined with some sort of material that reinforces the strength so it doesn't sag from the weight of the books. It's perfect- not too big, not too small and could be used for just about anything!

Zipper Travel Tote Sports Gym Bag, Red