Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Zippo All In One Kit (Lighter/Fluid/Flints)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 30, 2010
This Zippo All-In-One kit is WELL WORTH the money. Usually Zippos alone cost more than this, but this includes flints and some fluid!
I noticed that other customers commented on how "badly scratched" it is, but if you read the description, it says, "Street Chrome lighter."
"Street Chrome" means that the DESIGN is a scratched look, like it's been used. But it is very cool and I was very pleased with the order.

Very nice product for the money, recommended to all!
on January 7, 2010
It's a fine price for all three, especially considering some Zippos cost this much on their own. The "Street Chrome" lighter, as the other review comments, is covered in light scratches. I completely understand the disappointment one would have if they expected a clean finish, but a quick look at other Zippo lighters on Amazon makes things clearer: if the product description does not say it is polished or matted, then it is not. This makes for a nice starter kit with a lighter that is "street" ready out of the case.
review image review image
on May 29, 2013
I bought on sale at around $12.00 a while back, maybe two months ago. Best purchase I have ever made. The shipping was fast, and the package came in a manilla envelope, with the fluid, flints, and of course, the Zippo. It came in it's original packaging, nothing is loose, like the picture above. I have been using it for a good time now, and I'm going to tell you, the only problem I have with it is... Just kidding! I don't have any! It even has the guarantee with it, just like any other Zippo. I will buy again, recommend to friends, and you. If you're a beginner, I have some tips for you.

- Read the instructions. It's obvious, but a lot of people don't. (Including me, oops. I ended up searching YouTube for instructions)
- When you first open the package you need to fill up the Zippo, and it tells you how, but I suggest you "prime" the wick with fluid to make it easier to light.
- If you ever misplace the rayon balls, cotton balls will work just fine, and they will not void the warranty.
- When replacing flints you can use the case of the Zippo as a screwdriver to open the spring loaded compartment.
- If you need to refill the Zippo, you don't need to unscrew the compartment, just pull out the felt pad and put it back in when you're done.
-If you ever break it, just send it in to be replaced with a brand new Zippo.
on December 23, 2012
Basic Zippo lighter included. The flints are a nice addition, at least for me my first flint died before i was out of fluid. (just need to go find the rest now!)

Be aware that the lighter fluid can IS metal, so when you squeeze it, take care to to spill...
on September 22, 2010
It's a good price for a good quality Zippo. You can't really go wrong with Zippo lighters, besides the fact that the Hinges wear down slightly after extended use over a period of time. However, if you send the product into Zippo they will replace it for free. It works great and I've never had any problem with a Zippo. Back to this specific product. It comes with replacement flint (enough to last you a while 6 I believe), the actual Zippo lighter, as well as lighter fluid (You can never have enough lighter fluid). This really is a great product, and best of all. Made in USA!
on November 7, 2012
I got my All in one kit today. Very well packed, actually too well packed (It took me a while to cut that packet). The lighter is a basic zippo traditional lighter. like all zippo lighters looks very durable and classic.
Opening up the nozzle of the lighter fluid container to fillup my lighter was a bit tricky. I used a small stick to open the nozzle up (maybe there is a better way, but that's the best i could think of).

Overall the all-in-one pack looks well worth the money and the shipping was pretty fast too, I got it within 5 days despite of hurricane sandy.
review image
on December 26, 2012
Great set, all you need is included. I gave these as Christmas gifts and there were very well received. All you need is included.
on January 10, 2013
Wow I am amazed. It came with every thing needed. The hinge is not loose its perfect. The wick is at the correct length it opens and closes without a problem. It is an odd silver finish (street wear?) But I love it! In my opinion you can't beat the price.
Great price fast shipping! I couldn't be happier.

Thank you zippo USA. :-)

Picture attached too show what you get.
review image review image review image
on June 11, 2014
Arrived in time for my grandfathers birthday. I gave it to him because he lost his zippo that was issued to him in the Navy back in Vietnam. He was pretty excited and glad to have a new one. Its been a few months now and uses it every day so I give a 5 out of 5.
on August 31, 2015
This kit is amazing. If you're looking for a steal on a Zippo with everything required included, this is absolutely your best bet.

To put it into perspective, you get lighter fluid and flints for a price lower than some sellers on Amazon are selling the Zippo lighter alone! The Zippo itself is genuine so you're basically getting everything else for free!

Some people have expressed dissatisfaction with the quality of the lighter, saying that it appears to be "scratched." This is false...that's just how the lighter looks. For anyone familiar with "brushed aluminum" or "brushed" whatever products, they'll understand stylistically what they were going for. Besides, it's a lighter not a fashion statement. Zippos were never regarded as "luxury" products, they're meant to be high quality, reliable, durable products and the look is fitting for those criteria.

There's really not a whole to say about this. Zippos are fairly straightforward. Lighter fluid is straightforward. Flints are straightforward.

It works. It's almost impossible to break. It comes with everything you need. It's cheap. If a Zippo is what you're looking for, this is the best kit around for it.