Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Price:$16.60+ Free shipping

on March 26, 2012
I bought this Zippo for my collection. Every one should have a Zippo whether you smoke or not. If I was a smoker and had only one Zippo I wouldn't buy this one. It is unique though and will fit into my collection just fine. I'm sure the letters will wear off if you used it every day, so you might go with a black matte Zippo.
on April 19, 2016
An amazing lighter from zippo as usual. The wording is straight and not crooked. Easy to read and will get a bunch of laughs from anyone curious to read it. Through and through another great zippo lighter.
on August 31, 2015
Got this for a buddy of mine after he got deployed. He's still using it today and the paint has held up pretty well with some minor wear & tear. I've heard sometimes the painted ones wear after time (as they would) so if your worried about that I think a styainless one is your best bet or something else simple along those lines. He seems to enjoy it, and it's a zippo, so i'd say it was worth the buy.
on November 29, 2012
I got this zippo for my grandfather for his B/day, since his 7 year old zippo is just worn out(hinge started to get really loose.) This is a painted over brass zippo, with a baked on finish, the finish seems like it can take a beating. My only complaint about this zippo is the writing is a bit small, but given the amount of space they have to work with I understand.

The lighter itself works as it should, good strong spark, had the genuine zippo click sound, this lighter comes with NO extra flints, so purchase those seperate, and it comes empty ( no fluid.)

Great price, and item for a gift or personal use.

Made in USA.
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 30, 2014
The description was perfect along with the picture. What you see is what you get. My step dad got this for his birthday and it put a smile on his face because he cannot live with out his zippo lighter.
on May 16, 2014
EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND FAST SHIPPING TOO (AND IT WAS NOT EVEN PRIME, LOL)! Also, the price was unbelievably cheap for ALL of the MANY, MANY "Zippo Lighters & Lighter Fluids" that I purchased!!!!
on November 4, 2011
It's a Zippo. That means high quality and dependability. I love the appearance and the engraving is reminiscent of the "Rifleman's Creed"
Great value for the price.
on December 14, 2012
This zippo is for my father. I know you will love it not only because its a zippo but the lyrics will remind him of Full Metal Jacket.
on October 31, 2012
For those who do not KNOW this Creed,... they will never understand.
Semper Fi Mac.

The lighter is a very fine item, and as such many Zippo Lighters were carried in Vietnam.
on March 24, 2014
Just like any proper Zippo it works every time and stays lit in moderate winds. It does dry out after a while, but a wick lighter stays lit without worry in wind or no hand conditions. If you take care of this lighter, it'll more than take care of you.