Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Color: Brushed Chrome Made in USA|Change

on February 29, 2016
I love Zippos and collect them here and there, but this one is to be used. First, I have to say that the picture of this lighter isn't to accurate; in fact, it's much "brighter" than it appears in the photo. The company's description is "Silver plate", and that is exactly what it looks like; I don't know if it actually is silver-plated (I doubt it), but that is exactly what it looks like! Lighten up the Amazon image by 50% and you will have a good idea of what this lighter really looks like.

Unlike most Zips, this one is one of the "Armor" lighters whose casings are 50% thicker than the standard Zippo. Don't think that sounds like much? Take a 2x4 board and make is a 3x' board ... Stronger, no? Stronger, yes. 50% stronger! You can feel the difference in the using of the lighter. You've heard the phrase "a manly man", I'm sure; well, this is "a manly lighter" (Silly, I know, but it makes the point).

It's a pleasure to hold, a pleasure to look at and a pleasure to use. It took about 2 minutes for this this to become my favorite "go to" Zippo of the many I have. Most of my Zippos are unused ... this one should never be. Buy it and enjoy it.
on July 7, 2016
The lighter is very nice, However the lid was loose and not aligned properly when I received it so I had to readjust it to make it right so i deducted two stars for that. Being that it is a Zippo and they are not supposed to send out sub par products.

Also I would just mention that the lighter only has the image on one side, The other side is just brushed steel.

In other words this is just the standard brushed steel zippo with the image on one side.
review image review image
on December 7, 2012
Mailing fast, high quality, good service attitude, very satisfied,I gave my friends back home, this is a valuable gift,we are very pleased
on June 14, 2013
I bought this for a gift
My friend love it.
They last forever, working right away under strong wind
Works every time. Good quality. My friend loves it
Logo outside looking very good, but not sure how long it stays . Looking good for now
on December 31, 2012
Made in The U.S.A Which is one of the reasons I like Zippo. This Is a must for my collection along with any other ZIPPO!
on June 22, 2016
What can I say---it's a ZIPPO! Received a lot of compliments on the design I chose. I don't smoke. I wanted a Zippo for its reliability and I use it for fishing and hunting---Always pays to have a good FIRE STARTER in case your stranded in the woods or just to burn-off loose/excess line on lures and tackle as well as a multitude of other uses.
on January 2, 2016
I opened the box and was very pleased with the ascetics of this lighter.

Pros
Works perfectly
Great design
Made from a thicker steel

Cons
None

Finally "upgraded" from my old basic brushed steel one.
Always been fond of the zippo brand and I've never been let down.
on January 2, 2013
I bought the zippo lighter for my husband he loves it the image of the flag is colorful and its made in america.
on January 27, 2016
First things first, i have read some other reviews that the casing seems really thin, this is NOT true, it specifically says in the packaging that it is thicker than a standard zippo. Also the cap is pretty snug on there from its hing and opens and closes great. I love the antique look on it with the feel of it being new, also it did not come with fluid in it, and my guess for this is 1) its new 2) when shipping through USPS, UPS, FedEx they have safety rules and regulations with any type of flammable products. I would really recommend this light as a gift or for yourself, love it.
on May 5, 2016
Hands down bad a$$. You won't regret it. Some reviews say it shines when they get it. It's just like the picture. You see it, you want it, you buy it and when it arrives it's exactly what you were looking for.